Arrange X Marriage

cough cough enjoy- A/N

Recap:

"It's a pleasure to meet you, fiancee..." he said as he kissed my hand. 'What the fuck now-' I thought to myself.

Present:

Y/N POV:

"Woah. Woah. Woah. What's going on?" I asked my mom

"You are getting married to Alex Sato. We've planned this arrangement ever since you've broken up with that clown..." my mother said

"We got back together-" I said then my mother covered my mouth

"Excuse me Alex dear~ Can you wait outside? Y/N and I have something to discuss..." my mom chuckled. He smiled in agreement. He exited and closed the door behind him. My mother looked at me as her emotion changed.

"Break up with that clown and marry Alex." my mom said in frustration "The Sato and the Zoldycks will make a great family, since we are powerful and all. Even your dad agreed with me.

"D-Dad?" I stuttered and looked at him. He looked away in shame. I gritted my teeth.

"NO! I'M NOT MARRYING THAT MAN THAT I'VE JUST MET! I LOVE HISOKA! YOU CAN'T MAKE ME! THIS IS MY LIFE TO CONTROL NOT YOURS!" I yelled and pointed at her

"Marry him. Or else the clown died." my mom said, my eyes widened with fear, "Now, now darling~ Text him this: Hisoka I'm breaking up with you. I never loved you and I never will. I will be marrying a man named Alex Sato who will give me all of my needs.". I slowly and hesitantly texted those words. 'I'm sorry Hisoka...This is for your own safety..." I thought. I pressed send.

"Wonderful! You two we'll get married in half a year," she said exiting with my father. Hot tears streamed down my face, as I sobbed. 'I will never forget you Hisoka...'

Hisoka's POV:

I received the text from Y/N that she wanted to break up with me. My eyes widened. I covered my face with both of my hands and started to cry. 'Y/N why...' I thought 'What happened to us?'. My makeup started dripping down. Machi picked up my phone and read the text she gasped and apologized to me. The rest of the troupe came in and tried to cheer me up...Even Chrollo did. I walked to the balcony and took a breather. 

"I guess we both lost..." Chrollo said

"Yeah..." I said looking into the sky. 'I will never forget you Y/N...' I thought to myself.

*A Few Months Later*

Y/N:

I went to the boutique to get my dress measured. My mother designed it as a white mermaid dress with diamond buttons and white lace, with a white veil that has the Zoldyck symbol on the side, I also measure my white high heels.

"Isn't this exciting Y/N? You'll be getting married in less than a month." my mother asked excitedly

"Why couldn't you arrange a marriage for Illumi?" I muttered under my breath. She then cupped my cheek.

"There was no suitable suitress for him, so we moved on to your future. This suitor, Alex Sato, is a chance in a lifetime," she said eternally. She then let's go. "Come on we don't want to be late for our dinner, you better be on your best behavior." she said as she got into the limo. 

We then drove to the Sato's mansion. I changed on the way there, I was wearing a cornflower flowy dress, the same one I wore to the picnic...We arrived and Alex greeted me, I gave him a dry smile. He sat me down.

"Isn't it lovely that our families are now united?" Mr. Sato said as he sipped his wine.

"Of course! Two children from the two most powerful families are getting married." my mother said in excitement.

"Let's each propose a toast." Mrs. Sato said. I looked over to Killua who was at the dinner table. He knew that I didn't want this.

"Well, I'm proud that my daughter has come so far...She is the best daughter I have." My father began, we all took turns until it was my turn. I got up and held my glass of wine.

"U-Uh...A toast to our marriage..." I said giving out a fake smile. I wanted to bawl my eyes out. I hated this.