Auction X Night

enjoy yall! - A/N

Recap:

"I do remember dear~ It was very...steamy..." he said as he got out of the tub and carried me out. We both got changed for the events for today...

Present (time skipped to 6 pm):

Y/N POV:

I got out of the limo along with the rest of the phantom troupe. Hisoka held my hand and took me inside of the auction hall. We all sat down when Feitan and Franklin were on the stage.

"Welcome ladies and gentlemen. What a beautiful night it is...For all of you to die." Feitan bowed as Franklin shot all of the audience with his nen bullets. While the rest of the troupe ducked and took cover behind the chairs. Chrollo grabbed me to the side. 

"It'll be over soon...". I blushed slightly. I peeked at Hisoka and saw his face all upset. The nen bullets finally came to a stop.

"You guys can come out now," Feitan said. We all got up and Chrollo was still holding me. "Uh- Chrollo...you can let me go now," I said calmly, he let me go. 

I walked to the basement where there were 15 guards guarding the safe. I quickly use my super speed and poked them all on the forehead and so I'll be able to activate my nightmare illusion powers. They all started to scream as I let their pain continue, I told the troupe that they can come down. They all saw the screaming men. Everybody let out a gasp except for Hisoka.

"You have...A new ability Y/N?" Phinks asked. I nodded "I have two new abilities. Electrical manipulation and nightmare illusion." I said smiling. I walked over to Hisoka and stood next to him. He embraced me and pecked my forehead.

"What was that for?" I asked. He chuckled. "You are very very powerful darling~" Hisoka cooed and brushed my hair away from my face.

"What it's empty!" gasped Shalnark. Hisoka and I turned to the safe and noticed the safe was empty. The alarm went off.

"Shit! We have to go now!" I said. We ran to the top of the building where Machi, Nobunaga, and Shizuku were standing in the hot air balloon. "Where's the shit?" Machi asked. I shrugged my shoulder. We all got in the balloon as we were about to float above the city. We heard a gunshot. 'Shit I thought.'. I noticed that the rope was still tied against the building. I saw the increase of guards with guns is increasing. I hopped down quickly with my electric speed to untie the rope.

"Y/N!" Hisoka gasped. I untied the rope letting them float in the air, leaving me on the top of the building. I smiled. I yelled at him.

"NO WORRIES! I'LL LIVE!". As I started to kill every single security guard and policeman. 'Shit! There's too many of them.". One of them shot me, I looked at my wound. I noticed they shot a nen ability disability serum into me. 

'Shit! Shit! Shit!' I thought. I started killing them normally without my nen. I was shot on my shoulder and leg. I was cornered at the edge of the building. I looked down and saw the air balloon with the rope sticking out. I smirked and raised both of my middle fingers at them.

"Bye motherfuckers!" I fell backward and off the building and grabbed the rope on my uninjured arm. I then climbed up with one arm and saw the phantom troupe. Chrollo rushed over to me and ripped a part of his shirt to apply to my wound. It hurts really bad. I wasn't able to use my nen healing abilities. Hisoka then pushed Chrollo out of the way and analyzed me.

"You made me worried sick!" he said as he embraced me. He was crying and I hugged him back with one arm. "I told you. I would live." I smiled. Shizuku noticed something off. 

"Y/N... why aren't you using your healing abilities?" she asked. Everybody looks at me concerned. "I unraveled my wound and took out a tranquilizer.

"This is nen ability disability serum. It's a serum made by the Sato family..." I said and throwing it on the floor. Hisoka released some bloodlust and kissed me on the lip. He then puts something in my hand and jumps off the air balloon.

"Hisoka! What the fuck!" I said screaming at him from above. He pointed and my hand and blew me a kiss goodbye. I looked at the piece of paper.

"Darling I need to take care of something~ I'll be back soon <3 Stay safe!" the note said. I smiled.