Deep X Sleep X Awake

Enjoy!- A/N

Recap:

My ears started ringing as I opened my eyes, everything was fuzzy, I saw Hisoka saying something, but I couldn't hear him. I then a lot of blood is leaking out from my body. I then passed out and saw darkness.

Present (time skip two years):

Hisoka's POV:

It's been a year since Y/N has been in a coma since her arranged wedding. The entire Sato family has been killed by the Zoldcks for wounding Y/N. I've been waiting every day for her to wake up. I sat next to her bed. 'Y/N wake up, please...I can't live without you...' I cried. Her monitor was beeping.

Flashback (2 years ago):

Hisoka's POV:

She was bleeding. She shielded me and the bullet hit near her heart. I was sobbing during the ride to the hospital. I waited outside the emergency room. Illumi nudged me.

"Here this was from Y/N.," he said as he walked away holding back his tears. I opened the paper I read it aloud.

"Dear Hisoka my love,

I'm sorry it had to be this way. The truth is, I love you, I love you more than ever. My mother set me up for this stupid arrange marriage. I'm writing this letter to you, to find someone who is better than me. You deserve better. You brought me happiness during my depression. You are the water to my burning heart. It hurts me to see you in pain. I will never forget you Hisoka. I love you.

Your Darling

Y/N Zoldyck"

I cried as tears started dripping down my cheeks and onto the letter. 'No one could ever replace you...' I thought.

Flashback ends (present):

Y/N POV:

My finger twitched. I suddenly open my eyes. I looked outside it was dark. 'What happened?' I remember the events that have happened. Everything. The gunshot. I looked around me. It was empty, nobody was here.

"Hisoka?" I asked as I struggled. I removed the pins on me and left the room. I ran out of the hospital building. I could sense he was nearby. I ran, I tripped and fell, I scraped my knee but I continued to run faster and faster. I saw a man with pink and red hair. 'Hisoka...' I thought. I paused and cried.

"HISOKA!" I yelled from the distance. He turned around, his eyes widened as he ran towards me, and then slowly walked. He touched my face and analyzed me. I smiled and chuckled. I jumped onto him and kissed him on the lips. He kissed me back. We smiled and cried happiness.

"Y/N...It's been the most painful years" he said as he continued to kiss me.

"Did you move on?" I asked, he smiled and carried me

"No, because I love you..." he said to me and kissed me on the lips once more.

"I love you more..." I whispered in his ears

He brought me back to the hospital and called my family. Illumi slammed the door open along with the rest of my family. They all ran to me and hugged me. They were sobbing and crying. 

"I thought we lost you..." Illumi cried

Then the troupe came in they hugged me as well.

"I can't believe that you are alive!" Gon said as he entered the hospital room.

"I'm so so sorry dear..." my mother said "Can you forgive me?" I nodded. I was then discharged from the hospital as I went back home with Hisoka. It felt like a long night. As I drifted to sleep on Hisoka's arms, and he pecked my forehead with a warm kiss. 'I miss the feeling of this...I still had a question to ask him...'.

"Hisoka..." I said

"Yes, dear?~" Hisoka looked at me

"Did you really send me that text before?" I asked. He smirked.

"I did~ It must've not sent..." Hisoka stated, "Besides that's all in the past...". He kissed me.

"I love you Y/N..." he said, I kissed him back.

"I love you too, Hisoka.".

We laid on the bed as he hugged me, not showing any signs of letting me go.

Message from Author:

Hey guys I hoped you liked Ex-Boyfriend | Hisoka x Reader! I would like to thank the people who have supported me! I will be posting some extra tomorrow! Thank you and see you in my next story! Or you can read my Illumi X Reader story!