CHAPTER ONE

CHAPTER 1

DANTE ARMEL

"M-Mom." I cried.

She smiled looking at me "Mom loves you Dante. She'll always love you."

"I'll take you out of here." I said and was about to pick her up but she stopped me.

"You can't. You can take anyone of us out of here Dante, take her out."

"I can't leave you."

"It's okay. Just go. Save her."

"Mom." She pushed me back.

"Take care of Em. Be with her always." She said.

I ran out of the kitchen and picked Emily up in my arms and ran out of the house leaving Mom. Placing Emily on the ground I was about to go again inside to save Mom but at the same time the house blew up.

"MOM!"

I fell on the ground on my knees "I love you Mom."

"MOM!"

My eyes opened looking around I found myself on the bed in my house.

Again the same dream.

Sitting up on the bed when I looked down at myself, I was sweating as hell. Getting out of the bed I made my way towards the washroom. Stripping out of the clothes I stood in the shower resting both my hands on the wall, I took a deep breath with my eyes shut trying to calm myself.

Damn these fucking dreams. It's been six years now since Mom died, six years I lost my everything, six years I lost... her. Since then I feel like my life doesn't have any meaning, I don't have anything to do for anyone.

After the shower, I came out with a towel wrapped around my waist at the same time my phone rang, picking it up from the bed I looked at the caller id, it was Dad.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Dante. How you doing?" He asked.

"Good. What about you?"

"Fine. When are you planning on visiting us?"

"I wasn't Dad."

"You are my only son Dante, and the last time I saw you was 3 months ago."

I rolled my eyes "I have work Dad."

"Just one day, have dinner with us tomorrow."

I remained silent.

"Please Dante."

"Dad I-" Before I could give any reason Dad again spoke up.

"Please."

I sighed "Fine. I'll be there."

"We'll be waiting." With that I hung up.

After Mom's death Dad married Amanda, my mother's sister. She used to stay with us when Mom was alive and after her death, Dad thought I needed a mother and she was the only person who was close to me. I love Amanda, she is the best mother anyone can have but still I was never able to call her 'Mom'. It's just too hard for me.

I looked at the time to see it was already 9, shrugging all my thoughts away I dressed up for the club.

After reaching the club I saw Noah in tears and Eth giving him tissue papers to wipe his tears while Adrian was sitting with a blank face and staring at them. I rolled my eyes remembering the stupid problems I have to listen to now.