CHAPTER THIRTY SIX

CHAPTER 36

DANTE ARMEL

After we returned, I made Emily sleep in her room. It was needed after today's incident. She didn't leave me even for a second and I didn't even want her to leave me either, she fucking scared me today.

I was lying beside her playing with her hair, thinking about whatever happened today.

"Dante." She called in a low voice, and I thought you were asleep.

"Hmm."

"You won't leave me, right?" She asked.

I looked down at her.

"Don't leave me please. I don't want to go back to that hell. It's horrible. Please." I saw tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Listen to me carefully I am never leaving you and about that Augustine, you don't have to worry just trust me."

She gave me a light smile and moved closer, making her hold on my shirt tighter. Few minutes later she fell asleep, I had no plans of leaving her but my phone vibrated I looked at the id it was Eth.

"Yeah." I answered.

"Is she asleep already?" He asked.

"Yeah."

"Come out for sometime."

I looked at Emily then replied "Hmm."

Getting up from the bed I looked at her for one last time then pecked her lips.

"I'll be back soon." I whispered.

I made my way downstairs just to meet with two smirking faces, one blank and the other angry.

"Yeah."

Noah started "Mind to clear things out honey."

Eth came and stood beside Noah "Yeah, I would also love to hear about your love story."

I sighed "There's no love story."

Both eyed me suspiciously then Eth said "And you want us to believe that?"

"Well if you really expect us to be that dumb then sorry to disappoint you honey, we are not believing in that shit." Noah completed.

I rolled my eyes.

"For the sake of holy Jesus she's my sister! I have the right to know about her love story."

Noah looked at Eth then turned to me and said "If that's the case then she's my friend's sister, I too have the right to know about her love story."

I sighed.

Noah then thought something then spoke "Christ! You guys looked so cute back then. But I have a doubt like really Emily? You and Emily are like the north and the south pole then how?"

"Haven't you heard opposites attract." Eth said smiling.

"Just heard, for the first time I've seen it happening in real life."

"Come on Armel, spill the beans." Eth said teasingly.

"Yeah. I have all night to listen to your beautiful love story." Noah adjusted himself on the couch. "Ah, Eth get me a bowl of popcorn."

I glared at them "You guys don't have any work at all? Go back to your rooms."

"Well it's a vacation, why would we work? Common sense Armel." Eth replied.

Then my eyes fell on Adrian who was standing looking down.

"Okay fine. We'll talk about it later, I'll tell you guys everything, but later." I said to the other two then I looked at Adrian "Can we talk?"