CHAPTER NINETEEN

CHAPTER 19

EMILY HART

The next day just passed by me sitting on the bed, getting bored, Charlotte taking care of me, us talking.... That's it.

Dante went to work, he said that he'll be back soon but still it's so boring in here without him. I wanted to go for my work too.

In the evening, finally I had a little bit of fun when Cole came to see me. I was in the living room sitting on the couch with my phone. Charlotte helped me in walking down the stairs.

When I saw Cole my face instantly lit up, he came and hugged me tightly "Ow!"

"What happened?" He asked, concerned.

"That was really a tight hug, my injuries are still healing Cole."

"Okay sorry sorry."

I smiled and patted the seat beside me, he took the seat beside.

"You know I was worried as hell about you. Jesus! I even went to your house."

"Why my house?"

"Oh sorry not yours that bitch Amanda's but no one was there. The gatekeeper just told me everyone's out. I was freaking out so much."

"I'm sorry."

"Are you okay now?" He asked and I nodded. "That's a relief. I swear if I was there, I would've killed that bitch for hurting my Em."

I giggled.

"What were you doing all this morning by the way?"

"Nothing at all. You know I was so bored I didn't have anything to do."

"Oh no. That's a big issue, how will you spend the rest of the weeks then."

"I'm totally blank about how am I gonna do that."

"Get some idea darling you have to survive here for a week and three days."

I glared at him. "You are enjoying it, aren't you?"

He gave me a surprised look "How can you even think I would enjoy my bestie's boringness."

"Boringness? Seriously Cole."

He started laughing making me roll my eyes.

"By the way did anything happen between you and Mr. Grumpy?"

"Mr. Grumpy said that we are fine now and like we can go back to being normal."

"Really? He said that?"

I nodded "And he's taking good care of me. He was with me in the hospital all the time, not once did he leave. I've got my old Dante back, there's still a bit awkwardness between us but yeah we are trying to be normal."

"Aww... Em I am so happy that you're finally free from a guilt that you never committed on the first place."

He hugged me. I rested my head on his shoulder "Thank you Cole for always being there for me."

"Woah woman... Chill you are getting too emotional."

"Am I? I guess yeah, I am. But I really mean it Cole."

"I'll always be there for you Em." We remained quiet for sometime then Cole said "By the way, do you know that Mr. Grumpy is jealous of me?"

I looked at him, confused.

"Jealous of you?" I asked.

He nodded "Yeah. He is so jealous of me. I've seen him fuming with anger."