The Death of Hitler

1st September.

"WHAT IS IT?"

"IT'S A LETTER"

"WHERE DID IT COME FROM?"

"I DON'T KNOW?!"

"HOW'D YOU GET IT?"

"IT' WAS IN MY WARDROBE?!"

"...."

" YAAR , WELL THEN YOU KNOW WHAT YOU GOTTA DO "

"HUH?"

"BURN IT! BURN IT TO THE GROUND."

"I can't just burn my wardrobe!"

"And the clothes! Burn it out!"

"Nikita you're not serious?!

"Who knows the filthy hands and the  germs that could be festering in there now??  You  should consider it".  Nikita recoiled, dolloping large sums of rubbing alcohol and lathering it on her hands furiously.

"I disinfected the whole thing for an hour yesterday Nikita, my Swarovski necklaces smell and taste like rubbing alcohol... it's a travesty." Alifa huffed.

The trio peered down onto Alifa's dark hands, her palms holding the letter.  

The clandestine white  wax seal gleamed slightly. The front of the letter had beautiful cursive at the front. Alifa's name scrawled in liquefied gold as it shone in the morning light. 

Alifa had called a mandatory meeting the next morning. It would have been the night before but... she was too terrified to leave her room in fear of the burglar entering her midst once again.

"Some weird burglar they must be huh. They  must've been trippin? Leaving something behind?"

"I don't think that anything was taken... was there?"

"N- No.. I checked multiple times before, I ticked it all on my list... you know me and my-

"Lists, yeah sis we know .. we have to talk about that later"  muttered Aria, her hair a mess.