The Warning

November 3rd

November 3rd

 IF NIKITA ADITI ACHARYA HAD TO SUFFER THROUGH ONE MORE HOUR OF THIS AWKWARD AND DOWNRIGHT  UNPROFESSIONAL SILENCE, THERE WOULD BE ANARCHY.

Broderick Worchester did not get NEARLY the amount of pranks and pain he deserved to get and yet here she was instead, being made to feel disrespectfully  uncomfortable.

And within her own abode away from home no less!

The gall of this woman.

Nikita Acharya's default gaze was one of fierceness and Fendi, a shimmering melting pot that would pour decadence through your being. The decadence was to mask the fear one felt when they came in contact with her intense gaze and as a result,  would absolutely   crumble.

This lady in her shared dormitory was proving to be an impressive foe.

Not a shake,  not a tremor,  nor tremble. 

Not once had she looked away from Nikita's heated gaze.

 Dr. Sai Wenfrey's incredulous look  framed her brown skin far more than her long black  hair ever could.  Nikita couldn't tell if the glare in her eyes came from her thick rimmed glasses or Sai's  true feelings were being exposed right in front of the Girlie's  eyes.

Ms. Wenfrey's legs hung gracefully over each other, the white of her coat left an almost irritated ethereal glow around her. 

She huffed.

"You know, I'm not sure if they have therapists in New York, but here in the United Kingdom, we tend to ta-

"Sai means natural right? "  Nikita asked, sitting cross-legged atop the clean and  heavily disinfected duvet. The heater blasted to the highest heat, though she did not sweat. "But you're not all Hindi... are you?"

Sai cocked her head to the side, a knowing grin covering her face.

"Ok... I'll indulge your weak deflection. My mother is Congoles-

"I'M NOT weak!   You're not supposed to  tell your patients th-

"The truth.... Acharya? Besides, I never called YOU weak, I just said the   tactic  you use to alleviate yourself from an uncomfortable  topic is a weak one. The weakness is on you, but it does not have to be in you."  Sai slowed her speech, watching Acharya intently. "And it certainly does not have to dictate  the flow of this conversation Nikita."