The Unwanted Visitors

October 2nd

October 2nd

THE ABDUCTORS CLEARLY  DID NOT CARE ABOUT THEIR  OWN LIVELIHOODS, WITH THE WAY IN WHICH THEY DROPPED HIM INTO THE CHAIR.

That,  or they were mega   rich too.

The kidnapped victim huffed deeply and crossed his arms across his chest.

An unimpressed look on his face.

Course,

how could they have known the look on his face?   

When a dirty sack had engulfed  it. 

"Lads... he's not a criminal. "  One other voice spoke.

"He might as well be, with the way he's been acting.   "  

"What's up with you today man?   You aven't hit me once ! Don't be shy!"

"Why does he have to be here?"  Lawrence spoke.

"Actually, why are YOU guys here?! Draco's helping me for the match.  You aren't even pretending to work out."  William Collin's huffed.

Hendry huffed.

"Oh sorry,  hold on." 

In an instance, the sack was ripped off and his eyes blurred.  

He rubbed them furiously.

"Alright, now that you're here.  EXPLAIN YOURSELF."   Broderick Worchester yelled too loudly, causing Hendry to cringe.

The boys had kidnapped Hendry Dubois  "with an inch of his life " and brought him to the schools gym.  More specifically, the boxing area.

As Hendry's eyes adjusted to the natural light, another more furious artificial light  blared into his eyes. He groaned and shook a little. 

Draco Ejifor swung and hit the chin of William Collins.   William grunted but smiled back proudly.   The boys knocked their boxing gloves together before continuing another round of swings.  

"Hendry, the floor is yours man...."  Lawrence spoke, from the dark corner of the room. 

Broderick nodded turning to him.

Draco and William stopped punching each other.

The gym went quiet.

Hendry stood up from the chair.  His tall figure manoeuvred around it as he stretched his body until he heard the cracks. 

He turned to his friends and William with the same monotone and bored expression.

"I've got nothing to say."   He commented.