MMM...M?

September 6th

LAWRENCE'S EYES ROLLED.   HIS FACE SCRUNCHED UP IN ANNOYANCE. HE STARED DOWN AT HIS PHONE SCREEN BEFORE SHOVING IT IN HIS POCKET 

AND RAN.

Catching up to him would have been not bother if he cared to.

"Another picture? "

Hendry Dubois shouted as he sped ahead of him.

Lawrence Bedfield  dropped a slew of curses before following suit.

"Yep, and...... another one.... of those  pictures I-  SLOW DOWN WILL YA'".

"Non, got to catch up, if you plan on "wearing her out"  ." Hendry shot past him, quicker this time.

Bedfield laughed, dashing after Dubois, the crunch of the forest leaves underneath his expensive runners.

Athos  and Porthos  ran alongside each other deeper into the wood. 

The crisp early morning air was unlike anything one could fathom. It filled their lungs with a deep satisfying breath, the clean taste, waltzing against their tongues as they sped.  They were clad in specially made Fendi run wear.  (If  you think it didn't exist, then it doesn't.)

The green around them was covered in a thin layer of morning moisture, the mist slowly dissipating as they ran through it.

Well, just Hendry.

Lawrence had stopped on his phone  long before Hendry noticed.

Sweat dripped down Hendry's pitch black hair and trailed down his tawny skin.  He turned and smirked, having to squint his eyes to see just how far his friend is.