1̴̡͙͈̫̖̬͚̪͙̹̘͛̅́͊̀̏̕͘͘̚͝7̶̺̯͖͈̊̋̾̊̕͜͜͝8̸̢̧̟͕̩̝͍͚̯̞̇̌̈́͊͝͠9̴̛͍̩̩͚̦̇́͒̿͒̉̅̈́̚

The heavy  crunch of feet and the hooting of owls, reminded the Musketeers that,

yes,

they were in the  deep, dark, entangled woods.

In the dead of night.

Accompanying a sleepwalking, 

 mystified,

 Alifa Océane

  Who by the way, did not know her way around the  forest.

How could she?   

She was  still a foreigner not from this land after all.

And yet, the boys felt it far too chancy to untether this human chain.

Even if it were, leading them to the land of the lost.

What was even happening right now?

"Why are we following her again? "   Draco Ejifor whispered,  an unnatural and harsh  cold of early  October seeping in to his bones and rattling  his skin.  

Hendry had to keep the grip on his friends hand, that was how weak and cold Draco had become in however long they foolishly followed. 

Everything was so backwards. 

The Fog continued to envelope them,   completely and wholly. 

It appeared unlike anything the Musketeers had ever witnessed in their years of being here. Even, more thicker and heavy than the infamous "Misty Methven March".

 They could see nothing in front of them and not the tall trees behind them.  If it were not for the hoot of the owls, nor the cold, they would have assumed they'd walked to the ends of the earth.

And rightly so.

"Because.... you idiots  told me to!  And... she burns!"   Lawrence hissed.

 His knees were  about to give in. Again.