Collins The Killer

November 9th

WILLIAM  COLLINS WAS A NORMAL BOY, WITH NORMAL INTERESTS  AND THAT IS WHAT HE PPREFERRED TO BE.

NORMAL.

NORMALTITY WAS THE EASIEST WAY OF LIFE.

UNFORTUNATELY,  THE THINGS WITHIN HIS LIFE AND ENVIRONMENT, WERE PROVING TO BE RATHER UNCONDUCIVE TO SUCH A DREAM.

For one, he was the only child to a billionaire, coal and mining  tycoon and  only son to a  world renowned, highly- sought after  photographer and artist.

But other than that, he really was just like any other boy.

Loved bangers and mash, beans on toast for breakfast or  lunch. A sponge cake fanatic amongst other plain delicacies. Madeira, lemon- flavoured anything AND sausages. 

Normal, 

normal,

NORMAL.

And as for his love life?

Well, 

Es un proceso. 

Right?

Right?

The cold plunge of the early  November   morn did nothing to cool his heated figure. The rugby ball lay snug within his arms as he ran his 50th lap across the rugby pitch.  

The sun had still been sleeping while he ran.  For it had only been around half four in the morning.

This was the second time in a row where sleep evaded him. His sanity seemed to have eloped with his reason and logic to the farthest recesses  of his brain.

And thought, took residence instead.

Thought, that nebulous thing with potential to unravel even the most disciplined minds into oblivion.

Had that- that really happened?

52nd lap.

What even happened really?