The Missing Student.

FOR SOME REASON,  THE COUPLE FELT AS IF THEY HAD BEEN CAUGHT RED-HANDED  FOR KILLING OR SOMETHING WITHIN THAT REALM

Well maybe just Alifa Océane.

Caspian's laugh  rung in front of  her.  His eyes taking in the strange sight in front of him.

Lawrence was usually  the best dressed  amongst the infamous "Musketeers".  Americans,  Alifa  would call it "dripping",

but Caspian wasn't too  sure the Americans,  meant  it so  literally. 

Still, he understood the rarity of the situation and found himself laughing all the  harder. The glitter most certainly suited Lawrence.

The remnants of Hendry's  beaming smile plunged  by the second. His focus difficult to locate.

Broderick  sensed the sudden emptiness of Hendry's laugh not to mention the most Baltic stare he had ever witnessed him give  and proceeded to bump the heaving handsome beside him. Draco blinked, noticing the tense new look on his friend's countenance.  He looked forward where Broderick was hinting to.

Lawrence still couldn't see much, past his anger. Maybe  except  purple.  His long eyelashes stuck together in unflattering clumps of glitter.

"You lost there Caspian?"  Broderick spoke, the humour in his voice gone. A new toughness taking over.

Caspian stopped mid tease,

he turned to face the voice.   

He blinked.

"What?"

"I said,  did you lose your way? Are you lost." he spoke harshly.

Caspian's eyes wandered to the girl in front of him for  a second.

Hendry's eyebrows furrowed.

"No, I don't think I am."  he answered.

Lawrence swiped some of  the glitter off his eyes.   The tensity of the air, signalled an unspoken code amongst them.

"Didn't see you walk the other way, are you supposed to be here at this time?"  asked Lawrence, stumbling to his friends. 

Caspian tilted his head,

"Well of course you wouldn't see me.. you've... you've got some... uh.. you're dripping in -"   he pointed all around his face.