31

Willow was one game down two to go. They play again on the 8th March, they were against Spain. They had 3 days til the next game and Willow hoped that they would win that one and they would be one step closer to Willow getting down on one knee. The next day Willow took Jess out for dinner to have some time together.
Jess and Willow chose to wear;

“How is your new job going” asked Jess, “its going to okay thinking of moving closer to you” replied Willow

“How is your new job going” asked Jess, “its going to okay thinking of moving closer to you” replied Willow. As she said this Willow slipped her hand into Jess’s hand and Jess smiled. Willow winked at Jess and she blushed. Willow and Jess was walking back to the hotel after there meal.

Willow made sure that Jess was in her room before going to Tobin and Christen room. Christen opened the door, “are you getting nervous” asked Christen, Willow smiled “I am nervous but I am excited about making her my wife” replied Willow. 

Christen and Willow stood talking about random things, up until Tobin came to the door. “What are you talking about” asked Tobin “none of your business sis” said Willow and then she walked to her room. 

Willow went to bed and didn’t get up til late, she was up late trying to edit the pictures. Once Willow was awake she started editing the photos again until there was a knock on the door. Willow went and saw who it was Jess. Willow let Jess in, “you okay you didn’t come down to breakfast or lunch” explained Jess.

“Sorry my love, I didn’t get up until late and then didn’t realise the time” explained Willow. Willow led Jess to the Sofa where they cuddled up to each other and they decided to put on a Film to watch together. Willow then accompanied Jess down to Dinner. Soon it was time for bed Willow, got herself ready for bed and into nightwear before settling down under the covers.