14

Once they had finished at the restaurant, they got into the ubers and went back to the hotel. This time Tobin pulled Willow with them she wouldn’t let her face another difficult journey with their mother. Once at the hotel Willow went straight to her room Tobin waited for her family. Once they arrived Tobin walked upto them “we need to talk” said Tobin. Jeff then led them all up to their room, Tobin got christen to go to Willow and check she was okay. Once they got into the room “what was you playing at, you have had plenty of time for you to get to know your daughter and your sister again and no one has taken that opportunity but me and christen. I have found out stuff that I didn’t know like all the time she was in the army apart from when she was captured, she watched me playing, she loves Photography and she loves to draw and write and she also loves to be by the sea. We have missed out a lot of years with her but she has had worse than us, why don’t you want to get to know her to and yes, she has changed but so have we. So, get your head out of your arses and get to know her” said Tobin she then walked out of their hotel room and walked up to hers where she knew Christen would be with Willow in her room.

When Tobin got there, she knocked on Willow door and Christen opened it, Tobin gave Christen a kiss and hug, they then went into the room and Tobin went to Willow and sat down by her and a gave her a kiss on the head.

They stayed like this for the longest time. Willow couldn’t understand why her family didn’t want to kmow her. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door. Willow and Tobin was wishing it was their family but Christen came back with Vlatko and Dawn “hi Willow, I want to ask a favour I have heard of some of the girls that you take amazing photo how would you like to do a photo training with the girls and then our photos, we have had to fire our photo person due to some reasons what do you say” asked Dawn. Willow looked at Tobin and she nodded her head “yes I would like that very much” replied Willow. Dawn and Vlatko then left the room and Willow turned to Tobin and smiled.

It was time for Tobin and Christen to go to bed, so they got up and left for the room. Before Tobin left she kissed Willow on the top of her head. Tobin hoped that her family would go to Willow before training the next day but they weren’t so lucky. They were still licking the wounds from the telling off that Tobin gave them.