13

Willow sat with Tobin and christen editing photos it went into a peaceful silence. Alex, Kelley and Carli left them to it. Willow, Tobin and Christen sat on the sofa for the longest time, until it was time to meet their families at dinner. Willow kicked out Christen and Tobin to go and get ready, Willow then jumped in the shower and got ready for dinner, they were going out with Christen Family today, and then tomorrow she is taking Jessica out for dinner for another date.

Once Tobin and Christen was ready they knocked on Willow door, for once they were ready before Willow. Willow opened the door ready, to go she had her splint on and her crutch. Tobin held hands with Christen walking to the elevator and then going to the reception area. Tobin, Christen and Willow was the first ones there so they deiced to sit in the chairs and wait soon enough Cindy, Jeff, Jeffory, Katie and Perry came out the elevators and they were just waiting for Christen family. Soon enough Cody, Channing and Tyler came out of the elevator. Christen got up to greet them.

They were now waiting for the ubers to take them to Thanisara. Willow chose today restaurant to see what the food is like if nice she was going to take jess there tomorrow but it would be more romantic. Willow was glad that she was getting to know Jess she felt happy. The ubers soon arrived and she was pulled into the one with her parents while Tobin went with Christen family. As soon as the car drove away from the hotel, Cindy turned to her daughter “why don’t you want to come home and why arent you spending time with us” asked Cindy.

Willow looked at her mom in disbelieve “I offered for you all to come shopping with me, I also offered for you to come to the match with me you all turned them down what else do you expect me to do and I want to live near to tobin because she has at least is spending time with me and making the effort all you are doing is moaning you would think after your daughter comes home after three years in hell you would want to spend time with her and her supportive but not my family” said Willow. Willow was then greatful that she was seating near the window, because she turned her body away from her parents and looked at the town going by they were soon at the restaurant and Tobin uber got there first. Tobin walked up to Willows door and helped her out, Tobin couldn’t help but notice the tension. Willow told Tobin what had happened and what she said.

Tobin was in shock, they then followed their family to the table, Tobin made sure that Willow was sitting next to her or christen. Christen introduced Willow to her family “Willow this is my sisters Tyler and Channing and my dad Cody, guys this is Willow, Tobin youngest sister” said Christen. Everyone said hi to eachother once everyone had chosen they wanted to eat they ordered.