8

No one talked for the longest time “what was his name” asked Perry “Treyton Keanu Beaves” answered Willow. Tobin then got up and hugged her sister then stood next to her “hey Chris I guess Willow is richer that the two of us put togther” said Tobin. Tobin then bumped her hips to Willow and then winked at her. Willow then looked at the clock “ I need to get back to my room and shower before I pick Jessica up at 7” said Willow, it was currently 5.30pm. “me and Ali are going to help Jess and Tobin and Ash are going to help you if thats okay” said Christen. Willow nodded her head and then started walking to her room, “are you two coming” shouted Willow as she walked down the hallway to the elevator. Ash and Tobin ran to catch up to Willow, Willow had a smile on her face.

Willow got a shower and got ready for the date she was wearing Jeans and Shirt for the date with smart shoes. While Willow was in the shower Tobin and Ash set up her phone and put a sim in and then programmed there numbers, Tobin and Willows family number, Tobin also programmed the national teams phone number including Jess number. Once they had done that Willow was done with the shower and was looking sharp. Willow looked like this.

Willow the looked at the clock and saw it was 18

Willow the looked at the clock and saw it was 18.55, Willow then turned to Tobin “how do I look sis” asked Willow, “amazing” answered Tobin. “Don’t wait up” said Willow, she then picked up her phone, room key and wallet and she was then out of the door. Willow then walked to room 360 and knocked on the door. Christen opened the door and hugged Willow she then stepped out the room and revealed Jess in a beautiful blue dress. “Wow you look beautiful” expressed Willow, “you look rather handsome yourself” said Jess. “Shall we” said Willow as she offered her arm to Jess. Jess took her arm and they walked to the elevator and then out of the hotel. Jess looked like this;

They then walked to a nearby resturant and they just talked about everything

They then walked to a nearby resturant and they just talked about everything. They then walked to Himori park, they loved eachother company. They then walked back to the hotel and Willow walked Jess to her room “thank you for a lovely eveing” said Jasmine. “My pleasure hopefully we can do this again before we leave Tokyo” said Willow. Willow then leaned into Jess and they kissed and then Willow pushed Jess up against the wall by her door, “are you busy on the 2nd of February” asked Willow. “No not that I am aware too”. “would you like to go on another date” asked Willow. “Yes, I would love that” answered Jess. Willow then gave Jess one more kiss and then watched her go into her room before she walked to her room and went in.