Ch. 1 I Am Soul Kiss

In the suburbs, Aliyah was in her house eating doritos and watching spongebob. "This is my favorite episode too bad I don't have pizza to fit this". Her mom came into the living seeing that she was chilling. "Aliyah aren't you gonna get ready for school" said her mom. "Uh mom school doesn't start for like thirty more minutes" she responded. "Don't you wanna get ready and fix yourself a little" said her mom.

She turned off the TV and went to her room. She started on her hair using a flat iron and a comb. She wore a black long sleeve shirt with some jeans. When she was done it was time for school so her mom dropped her off. Aliyah walked looking very timid. People always stares at her and she really doesn't have much friends she knows a couple of people in the school.

"I hate school so much I can't wait to get to work".

Aliyah has to bare through school and the bullying that came with it.

"Hey Aliyah are you invited to Jake's party" said one of the mean girls.

"Oh no i wasn't invited and unlike you I have a life" said Aliyah.

She accidentally dropped one of her glitter lipstick and rolled on the floor. "You wear makeup since when" said one of the girls named Cassidy. "I mean she has to look at her. She's not pretty" said the other girl.

Aliyah was fed up.

She snatched the lipstick out of Katelyn hand them slammed her locker then walked away. Aliyah hated the bullying she was getting. One day she said she was gonna give them what they deserve.When school was over she rushed home to grab her black bag and rush to work. Aliyah walked to this brown abandoned building. She walked into the building with a black hoodie over her head.

She went in her jacket and pulled out a necklace and showed the people standing outside it. They let her in she walked through a hall that had hanging lights at the top. She walked to the bathroom as it closes it says don't disturb. She opens her bag she takes out her cosmetics first and does her makeup. Then she puts on a totally different outfit wearing a black fitting turtle neck crop, black baggy pants, and converses. She brushes up her hair into a small bun then puts a curly drawstring wig. To add flavor she puts glitter lipstick on.

You have guessed Right Aliyah is Soul Kiss. In this Mafia no one must know who you are. So when you get close to the place you have to hide your face so no one knows who you are not even the guards outside. You continue to walk in still with the hoodie on your head so none of the kids knows your identity either. Soul Kiss walks out the bathroom looking like a completely different person. Then she walks into the room where the kids usually hangout by there lockers. That building is divided into three sections. The first floor is for the second rank assassins, the second floor is filled with the skilled high rank assassins. The top floor is the leaders Biggs office. Soul Kiss walks to the locker and everyone greets her. "Hey its so nice to see all your creepy faces again especially you Tico" she said.

Tico is a clown killer she got her persona from watching the clown movie It. She uses clown props to kill people. When is she done she leaves a black balloon at the scene of the crime.

"I miss you to Kiss want a balloon girl" she said.

"No thanks you might trap my soul in it" she responded.

"Hey is Biggs here yet" she asked.

"Nope he did send out a mass text saying he is running late but he will be here to hand out assignments or should I say assassin-ments" said Poppy.

Poppy is a cute bunny assassin. She mostly wears white so you can see the blood. When she kills she stabs you with a custom made Carrots.

"Well shadow Sniper wanna have some fun and test out your new gun before Biggs get here" she asked.