Ch. 5 Ghosting You

Its the next day since the incident started. Everyone was in Biggs office waiting for assignments. "Hello everyone I can still feel some of y'all feel upset. Where is Poppy does anyone if she is running late" he asked. "She didn't inform us that she wasn't coming" said Kiss. "Okay I guess I'll start without her. Someone will have to take Poppy's Assignment" he said. He handed everyone the folders and said "do these assignments and that's it. Come straight here and nothing else". The kids nod and left. They did exactly that when they got back to the building all the girls kept calling Poppy and she didn't answer. "She's not answering her cellphone" said Tico. "We called her like so many times where is she" said Hailey. "Maybe she's busy I mean we all have a life under all this makeup"said Kiss.

The next day, Aliyah was in your house just looking upset. "What's wrong sweetie you've been down lately" said her mom. "Its just my new friend Poppy she has been ghosting for awhile and I don't whats wrong" she said. "Well you should ask her what's wrong but before you do that you need to do your chores and homework" said her mom. After her chores Aliyah tried calling and texting Poppy but she didn't answer. She looked at the time and it was time for her to go to work. So she left and tried calling and texting her on her way.
Poppy still didn't come after school everyone was there and the girls were looking outside. They saw a mystery person with a hoodie walk up to the building. But stopped and turned around and ran away. They all yelled "POPPY" but that person kept running. "I know that was her why does she keep ghosting us" said Spades. "This might has to do with that incident guys" said Kiss.

The kids went into biggs office for their assignments. "Okay guys I got a text from Poppy she told me that she was sick and she has business to attend. Lord know that girl is lying" he said. "Biggs what if Poppy quits. What if she doesn't to be an assassin anymore" said Mikey. "That girl isn't gonna quit anytime soon trust me. This is her life like that taylor swift song something space" he said. "You mean Blank Space where she said 'I'm a nightmare dress like a daydream' one of my favorite songs" said Tico. "Yeah anyway this time I'm choosing Shadow Sniper to take Poppy's kill. You are dismissed now". Before the kids could leave someone in a hoodie walked up to Biggs desk. "Hello Poppy good to see you without your bunny outfit" he said. She put down a necklace and said loud so everyone in the room can hear "I quit I'm sorry Biggs I just can't do this anymore" then she ran out crying. "Poppy wait" Mikey shouted. "Uh no Mikey you know the rules. Go do your assignments just wait two minutes so Poppy can leave". After the kids were done they met up and walked back together. "I can't believe Poppy just quit on us. I mean everyone loved Poppy we need to check on her. This has to do with that incident" said Hailey. "Maybe she feels upset that she snitched or told what happened" said Rin. When the kids got back they usually hang out for awhile but Flame made a quick phone. "Who are you calling" asked Kiss. "Shh...hey Poppy please don't hang up. Um can you come here I wanna talk to you real quick. After that you can leave" he said. Moments Flame got a text saying she was in Room B. He walked downstairs and they rest followed him when he left.

He entered the room he saw her sitting with a mask on and but in normal clothes. "Hey make it quick I actually have to be home in a few minutes" she said. "So you quit may I ask why" he said. "I just couldn't do this anymore I had to too much pressure building up on me so I quit. I also have been feeling sick I threw up three times" she responds. "You think I hate you do you. I know you think I do but I don't" he said. "I know you do I got you in trouble. I would be mad at me too". "Poppy did I blame you I mean sure I was pissed but I never hated you. You didn't get me in trouble Flame got himself in trouble. Don't blame yourself I may be a psycho killer but I have a heart. And I don't wanna risk losing a friend" he said. Poppy started smiling and she felt very happy. He held out his hand and said "are we cool". She hugged him and said "we're definitely cool" she said. "Here your gonna need this because I know your coming back tomorrow" he said. She was holding the necklace but she wanted to get something off her chest. "Flame this is not the first time this has happened to me" she said. "What has happened before" he asked. Before she could speak they heard the rest of the members talking and telling each other to shush. "We know you guys are by door just come in" said Flame. They walked and so did Biggs and they all sat down to listen to her tale. "When I was in school I had three friends and with their help I kinda became popular. They were actually pretty toxic for my life. But I had friends on the side. One day I was going to my first party I was excited. But it turned out different then I thought it was like a party with lots of people. And me becoming friends with the the four most popular boys in school. When I got there I found out they wanted me to lose my virginity. I said no and this isn't right and I didn't want to so I was trying to leave. They talked me into saying like you wanna be popular don't you. I listen but when he tried to kiss me I said no and tried to leave then they held me down and tried to force me to have sex. Good thing I was happy we got caught but were all in trouble. The school knew me I told them that they were trying to rape me. They sat there and lied saying it was my idea. One of the girls who I thought had my back did not even have my back. I told the principal I recorded what happened. They got in trouble and I didn't and they were upset at me. Like the other day I didn't think Flame wanted to be my friend anymore" she said.

"To be honest they're not your friends if they were toxic from the beginning" said Hailey. "Did they go to jail for an attempted rap charge" asked Kiss. "Well they did go to this juvenile center where they were getting punished and doing school. But they managed to make my life worse and said all over social media that I lied and it was the other way around that I tried to have force sex, people called me a slut,whore, and thirsty. But I was in lunch just waiting when they came back they came right for me that's when I grabbed the tray and hit her in my face with it. I fought that whole squad and I was winning with stuff in the lunch room. That friend that was supposed to have my back begged for her life. I said I show no mercy then I jumped on top of her and start punching her over and over while also ripping off her clothes. It took five police officers to stop me. After that I transfer school but I was still upset a little bit. That's when Biggs found me he asked if wanted to join his Mafia with teen assassins. I accepted that's why I became a killer" she said. "That explains why a cute and nice person like you became a killer" said Rin. "I'm happy I joined this team because you guys are more then friends we're family" she said. Then Biggs started crying, "I knew you were always my favorite give me a hug girl" he said. "Ha turns out you three aren't his favorite" said Flame. "Shut up Flame" said Kiss. "Is it okay if I can come back" she asked. "Of course you can like you said were family there's always room for you" he said.