You/Maura Isles - Speechless

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You were beginning to think that Maura was never going to realize that you had been flirting with her for so long

You were beginning to think that Maura was never going to realize that you had been flirting with her for so long. As much as you tried being obvious about it, Maura was clueless.

"Do you like me as a friend or something more?"

"Stop messing around, (y/n). I don't have time for your dumb questions. I'm busy."

You sigh as she walks past you and to her office. You weren't sure how much more obvious you could get. This had been your last attempt to get her to realize what was going on and it failed. Maura just thought you were being an idiot and that made things worse for you. It was obvious that she didn't feel the same if she didn't realize that you were flirting with her. So you decided to quit flirting and attempt to get over your crush on her.

X

Maura stopped in her tracks when she overheard someone talking about you getting injured during a raid. Wanting to know more about what happened, she questioned them further but they had no clue about the extent of your injuries. She tried to call your phone but it just went straight to voicemail.

"Jane! I heard (y/n) got injured? What happened? Is she okay?"

Jane wasn't surprised to see Maura this freaked out. She was well aware of the fact that Maura had a crush on you without realizing it.

"(y/n) is fine. She just got a little scratch. A bullet just grazed her arm so she'll only be out a couple of days so she can recover."

"Really? Then why is she making her way over to her desk."

Jane turns around to find that you had actually come into the station. She had given the paramedics clear instructions to keep you overnight because she knew you would insist on coming back. She's about to tell you something when Maura beats her to it.

"You idiot! How could you let yourself get hurt? You could've been killed. You're lucky that the bullet only grazed you. Why are you even here? Jane told me that you're supposed to be resisting."

When she finally reaches you, she grabs your arm and looks it over to make sure that paramedics had done a good job at bandaging your wound.

"Maura..."

"And don't say that you're fine. I know that it obviously hurts. Who even let you in? I'm going to give them a peace of my mind...."

She starts to march off in the direction of the front desk when you take her hand and pull her back to you. She's caught off guard when you lean in to give her a quick kiss.

"Relax, Maura. I'm fine. I just came in here to get a few papers and then I'll head home."

Maura hadn't listened to a word you said, she was still thinking about the kiss that you had given her.

"Y...you kissed me."

"I'm sorry. I couldn't think of another way to calm you down. Now that I realize it, I probably should've done something else. What I did was inappropriate and I...."

Maura cupped your cheeks and pulled you in for a longer kiss.

"Relax, (y/n). It was the only way I could think of calming you down."

You can't help but smile when you see hers. Jane just rolls her eyes and hands you some papers.

"I'll cover the two of you so you can go home. Go home and rest (y/n). Maura, make sure that she gets rest."

The two of you nod and hurry out of the station to be able to spend the evening together.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Rebekah Mikaelson - Mean

Jane Rizzoli - Visit

Addison Montgomery - Surgery

Chloe Decker - Days Part 3

Ginny Weasley - Dislike

Hermione Granger - Soulmates

Alex Morgan - Family

Hayley William - ??

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!