7

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

I wake up due to the sun rays shining through the blinds of the window. I rub my eyes as I slowly sit up from the bed. I stop rubbing my eyes as I blink repeatedly for my vision to clear but as I gain clearness, my tired eyes suddenly widen at the unfamiliar room so I quickly look down at myself but let out a relief sigh as I see I am still wearing the same clothes from yesterday.

Wasn't I in the living room? The last thing I remember was watching a movie with Hoseok and blank. I think to myself as I quickly get out of the bed, almost tripping as I open the door and silently walk down the mini hallway.

I look to the left and don't see Hoseok so I look at the kitchen and don't see him there either, as I was about to enter the kitchen, I immediately jump as I watch Hoseok enter his apartment from the front door with a bag in one of his hands. As if he felt a gaze or my gaze on him, he looks at my direction and smiles as he goes into the kitchen and place the bag onto the table. "Morning, I went out and got gilgeori toast for us as I can't really cook as I normally buy take outs." He begins to explain.

I slowly nod my head as I give him a small smile. Hoseok takes out one of the street toast from the bag and hands it to me which I give him a small bow, thanking him. "Want anything to drink?" He ask as he opens his fridge. I shake my head as I take out my phone from my pocket and look at the time.

I had one hour left before training with Jungkook. "I only have an hour left before going to my training lesson." I tell him. He nods his head as we both sit at the table and begin to eat the street food.

"Did anything happened after I fell asleep?" I ask him while taking a bite out of my toast. I didn't notice that Hoseok stiffens in his seat but quickly hides it as he forces a smile. "Not really, the family manage to get out of there and I guess they figured out a way to control or stay alive by the zombies but after it ended, I took you to my room as I know it would uncomfortable to sleep on the couch." He explains. I look up at him and give him an apologetic smile.

"I'm sorry that you slept the couch, you should've let me sleep on the couch as this is your place." Hoseok gives me a reassuring smile while shaking his head. "No no, I would've felt guilty if you slept on the couch." He says. I stare at him for a second but let out a sigh as I understand as I am a girl and he's a guy.

After thirty minutes have passed, I decided to leave as I need to change out of these clothes and put on my training clothes. Hoseok walks me out towards the door, opening it wide for me as I put on my shoes and step outside. I turn to look at him and give him a smile. "Thank you for yesterday." Hoseok nods as he looks down at me and leans down towards me, inching his face closer to mine. Immediately I feel wings begin to fly around in my stomach as I am now eye to eye with Hoseok.

He gives me a smile as he pecks my right cheek. "Thank you for giving me your time." He says, his minty breath hitting my cheek where he kissed at, making me gulp. Hoseok moves away and stare down at me. I give him a nervous smile as I wave a goodbye.

Before I can stop. I mumble out, "Shit." As realization kicks in as he was the one to pick me up. I slowly turn around to see him still looking at me. "Um, I think your going to have to drop me off- actually never mind." I immediately say.

I can just take a bus.

Hoseok stops me from walking away by grabbing my wrist. "I'll drop you off, just let me grab my keys, go to the car." He says with a smile. I slowly nod as I quickly walk towards the elevator and press the main floor button.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"Seems to me he's interested in you." Jungkook says as he comes behind me again and traps my arms with his very own.

I am currently telling Jungkook what happened yesterday with Hoseok while doing the escape with hands trapped lesson.

I stop Jungkook from going higher into a headlock as I shift my hips to one side as this gives me an opening for strikes to the groin with open hand slaps. "Also you fought with a girl for chips? Haha your something hazel." I roll my eyes as I bring my hand back up to my arms and raise Jungkooks elbow to turn into the wrap.

"Anyways I know he's not interested in me because it's too soon, we have barley just met." I tell him as I keep my arms tight to my chest as I am turning in. "Why would he be interested in me when we have just met?" I ask him while staying aggressive with my knees and other counterattacks until I can disengage.

"Hmm I don't know, I'm just saying. But are you interested in him?" He questions me. I stop any movements as I debate whether I am or not.

Maybe?

"Hm I think you are but how about put an effort to get to know him. I can tell he's interested in you to bring you flowers, go to your work and see what you do, ask you to come over to watch a movie. But if you still don't believe me then to tell if somebody is interested in you, once you put effort into trying to get to know him and whatever, one day, if you remove all of your effort from the equation would any communication remain between you too? If not, there is nothing there." He says as he moves away from his position and gives me a genuine smile.

"You deserve better if you wasted all your effort for a guy that is not even interested in you but for now, enjoy the unfamiliarity." He says. I let out a sigh as I sit on one of the near by benches and nod my head.

"Besides I know your interested in him as you smiled while talking about him and what happened yesterday." I roll my eyes again but turn my head away and let out a small smile.

"Okay okay leave me alone." I tell him while letting out a chuckle. I then look behind me to look at the clock that is hanged up on the wall and see it's almost time to leave to get ready for work.

"Gotta go to work, see you tomorrow kiddo." I tell him as I quickly grab my things and leave him, hearing Jungkook whine that he is not a kid.

He's only twenty three with an adorable face but with a manly body, of course he's still a kid.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

another simple chapter but each step closer to the more interesting / fun updates

another simple chapter but each step closer to the more interesting / fun updates. ;)

anyways thank you for taking the time to read and do tell what you think of this chapter. do you guys think hobi is interested in hazel or are you guys suspicious the way he's seems to be moving fast? 👀

<3