32

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Taehyung

Taehyung
do try to get to know each other

Hoseok
already on it, right now i'm gonna have breakfast with her.

I nod proudly to myself as I turn off my phone and let out a sigh. I know that what I'm planning will hurt Hazel, Hoseok, and Leilani in the process but can anyone blame that I'm interested in Hazel despite her being my half sibling?

From the looks of it, she seems happy and healthy when she first arrived and that lets me know that she indeed forgotten her protecter due to her trauma and her being put into a foster home which helped her forget her trauma instead of dealing with it, along with since she was only so young, made it easier to forget what happened.

And I wanted to change that.

I want her to see that life isn't so perfect and I want her to mentally feel pain just so I can help her. To help her when her protecter comes and does the impossible in front of her eyes and she's confused and scared and when I tell her that I, myself have one, she will come to me and ask for help.

In that way, I can control both her and her protecter, to gain her trust and eventually create together more protecters and they can do our bidding. That's my motive, this is what I want to gain but sometimes things don't come for free so I have to give up my friendship and my friends partner.

It was either them get killed in the process or me, and if it were me, I wouldn't be able to fulfill my plan.

Half an hour later, my phone dings so I turn off the water where I was washing my plate that I have ate out of and dry my hands before taking out my phone.

Hoseok
she has my phone number now but i have to leave breakfast for work, is that fine.?

Taehyung
Sure thing, good job

I smirk as another idea popped into my head. Later me, Hoseok, and Leilani normally go at Hoseoks club in the night so now that Hazel is here, I send a quick text to Leilani to invite Hazel and ask Hoseok for her number and then I'll pay her for doing it.

Leilani agrees and now we just wait until it's time to go to the club.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆