8

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel ( tw: mentions of sexual assault )

"I'll come and wake you up in 20 minutes Irene." I say to the little sleepy girl in the bed. The little one nods her head and fully shuts her eyes. I give a smile to the little ones mother as her mother gives me a bow as I let out a sigh and sit on the couch.

Ten minutes have passed as I scrolled through my phone until I see a notification from Hailey needing help. I quickly get up from the couch and make my way to the elevator. After a bit, the elevators door open to the main floor and I quickly get out of the elevator and see Hailey instantly rushing to over someone that has came in.

As I get closer to her and whoever needed help my eyes widen as I see Hoseok and Tae. I quickly rush to see a in pained Hoseok. I quickly look at Taehyung. "What happened?" I worriedly ask him. "He got into a fight as he was stopping a man from touching one of the girls that just wanted to have a good night girls out with her friends but the man was angry which is why it got led into a fight but Hoseok took a big hit through his ribs." Taehyung explains. I quickly nod as I motion Taehyung to follow you.

Both Hailey, me, Hoseok, and Taehyung enter the elevator and go on the second floor where the offices are so I can take x rays to see if there was any damage on Hoseok ribs.

Taehyung has Hoseok arms around his neck along with me as well while Hailey opens to my office. Me and Taehyung lay Hoseok on the bed, him letting out a groan.

I then take a couple of x rays and saw no major damages just a bruised rib luckily means no need for surgery but instead time. Rest and physical therapy can help with the healing and maintain range of motion.

I enter back into my office where Hoseok and Taehyung are waiting. As I walk in, a worried Taehyung stands up and waits for my response. "Good or bad news?" He ask, giving me his full attention. "Eh well decent news, good news is that he doesn't have any major damages just a bruised rib but he will need to rest and do physical therapy to help him heal his rib, meaning he won't be able to go to his club. Will it also be okay if he stays over at your place because he can't be alone just in case something goes wrong." I explain. Taehyung nods as he looks at Hoseok, Hoseok trying to get up but I give him a stern look.

"Don't you even dare." I say to him. He pouts as he lays down. I let out a chuckle as I look up at Taehyung and give him a smile as I turn around to go get a wheelchair for Hoseok so it will be easier to take him down the basement as well need to check on Irene.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

"I-I feel sleepy." Hoseok says as I wrapped the large heating pad around his waist, Hoseok fighting to keep his eyes open. I let out a chuckle as I move small strands that is in his face. "It's okay, your allowed to sleep. I'll come and wake you up in 20 minutes." Hoseok decides to not fight it as he tiredly nods and closes his eyes.

I turn around to leave him but stop in my steps when I see Taehyung looking at me from the couch where I told him to wait. I smile as I walk towards him and sit next to him. "Hey." I gently say. Taehyung gives me a smile. "Thank you. I was gonna take him to the hospital but until he mention you work at a smaller hospital and I guess he trusted you more so yea." Taehyung says. Inlet out a smile and nod my head. "I'm only a physical therapist." I tell him with a shrug.

"That's still considered as a doctor, I think." He says unsure. I chuckle at his words. "Sorta." I reply. "Luckily he didn't have any major damages or else he would have to get a surgery." Taehyungs lips form into a thin line. "But what Hoseok did for that girl is good. Is she doing okay?" I ask concerned if the girl and her friends are fine.

My question makes Taehyung pause for a second before giving me a nod.

"She's okay, she was a bit shaken up but the guy is forbidden to enter in the club since he caused trouble. Hoseok hated the fact no one tried stopping the guy from touching the girl when everyone saw she was clearly uncomfortable. Her friends tried but the guy friends were gonna do the same if they didn't shut up." I let out a sad sigh while shaking my head. "People need to do better." I gently say while looking down at the ground.

I can feel Taehyungs gaze on me but I ignore it until he gently grabs my chin and makes me look at him, taking his hand away from my chin when he sees my eyes meeting his. "You okay?" He ask and Insigh looking away again.

"I started taking defense lessons because a guy was following me at the park either to kidnapped me or do something else that I don't even want to think about. I managed to get away from him but yea, that's all I can really say." I tell him honestly as I look back up at him.

I give him a small smile as I check the time from my phone and quickly get up to check on Irene while still feeling his gaze on me.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

remember loves, when you guys are alone, make sure to stay safe

remember loves, when you guys are alone, make sure to stay safe. if you ever been touched please tell someone and don't keep it to yourself because you guys aren't alone and you guys don't deserve to go through that. if you need someone to talk to, i'm always here to listen so don't hesitate to pm me. <3

thank you for reading and i apologize that this is a simple chapter but yoongi is almost coming. :) don't hesitate to let me know your thoughts on this chapter. :)

<3