18

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

I keep tossing and turning in the warmth and the comfort of my bed that can't seem to put my mind and body at ease. "Sleep hazel, please sleep." I mumble to myself as I grab the pillow that supports my head on my bed and put it on top of my face, already feeling the uncomfortable hot air that slowly suffocates me.

I take off the pillow from my face, opening my eyes to be met with my darken room since the moonlight wasn't here to shine through my blinds in the night. I let out a disappointed sigh as I sit up from my bed and turn on my lamp to replace the dark room with light.

I get up from my bed and make my way towards my bathroom. Turning on the light, I turn on the water from the facet and before I can put both of my hands under the cold water, I see blood staining through my bandages, letting me know I have to change the bandages so I carefully remove the stained bandages, I then slowly put my hands under the cold water, wincing as I see blood fall with the water and going down to the drain.

Once I don't see blood and the water becoming more clearer, I bend over a little bit to splash my face with the cold water.

I carefully turn off the water and grab a towel near by, patting my face into the fabric, feeling my face dry, then I gently pat my large cut on my hand before I put the towel down and look at the mirror in front of me but suddenly let out a small scream, stepping back while staring at the unfamiliar face in the mirror.

I know it was inside the mirror since I didn't see any body behind me but as I move closer to the mirror, I stare at the unfamiliar face and look into it's eyes but my eyes widen. "Yoongi?" I say.

Yoongi doesn't say anything as he simply stares at me but I didn't dare say anything back as my eyes begin to analyze his beautiful facial features. Due to Yoongi wearing a mask for some unknown reason, I've never been able to see his face, plus his blonde hair covered his brows too, only able to see his eyes, which I also don't mind as when I look at a person, I always look at their eyes.

Yoongi has a round shape face, small and doesn't have any prominent features. With the help of his blonde hair not hiding his forehead and his face in general, I was able to see his thick low set brows that sit close to his eyes. Already familiar with his small eyes, my eyes travel down to his small downward facing lips that hold a very soft pink tone to it.

Being able to see his face, the slightly cold aura that surrounds him softens as his face gave me an aura that makes me feel like I can trust and be safe with him.