9

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Hazel

It's been two weeks since me and Hoseok have managed to spend more time together due to him having to come for physical therapy for his bruised rib that is getting better, just one more week and he will be able to stop the appointments.

But it has also been two weeks since Hoseok has managed to make my heart flutter with the small gentle gestures such as hand kisses, cheek kisses, things that made me feel giddy and smile like a little girl. Which is why, lately I have been questioning myself if I am starting to develop feelings for him.

I have asked both Jungkook and Leilani advices to know when I like someone as I've never been in a relationship and they have. Which their responses told me that I am making my way towards those feelings.

I am brought out of my thoughts when I feel a warm large hand intertwine together with mine, locking both hands together. I look down at the connected hands and turn to see Hoseok waking up before his twenty are about to be up. Looking at our connected hand made my heart beat faster and excited.

But the flashback memory of my biological fathers words begins to play in my mind.

Flashback

"Hazel, my little one." My biological father says as he wipes the tears that stream down my face while looking up at him with my sad red puffy Hazel eyes. He stares down at me and gives me a gentle smile with teary eyes.

"Marry a man who loves you more than you love him." He gently says. I sniffle while looking up at him confusedly. "When you hold a mans hand and he makes you heart beat faster, giddy, and excited. Walk away from him." Still confused at my fathers words, wondering why this has to do with anything of what just happened a few minutes ago, he continues.

"That man isn't for you. If you hold a mans hand and he makes you feel warm, safe, and secure. Hold onto him. That's the man your going to marry." He weakly says as he's quick to embrace me in his arms. I can feel his body shake as I begin to feel a wet stain on my shoulders.

My father is crying.

But he doesn't want to show me this side of him.

End of flashback

I promised to him and to myself that I would be with anyone that made me feel warm, safe, and secure.