35

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Taehyung ( tw: mentions of sexual assault )

I have woken up to messages from Hoseok letting me know that he went out to get gigeori toast for him and Hazel since he really can't cook due to him normally buying take outs and after eating and talking a bit, he went to drop her off due to her training lesson.

I did tell Hoseok to spy on her but he then declined saying nothing is going on and that they are only training which I let it slide knowing it's true. I always feel the need to make sure I know she's alright and know her whereabouts but I want to know everything and see her.

An idea suddenly pops into my head.

Taehyung
Come by my place when it's time for Hazel to go to work

Hoseok
oh ok.

I know what I'll be doing is very wrong but I'll do anything to see Hazel.

⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆

I watch Hazel leave in comfortable clothes to work in as she drives away to work. I then hear a car beep outside letting me know Hoseok has arrived. I look at myself one last time before walking out of my room and walk down the steps.

I walk past the kitchen as I put my shoes on while grabbing my keys and locking my place behind me. I exit out of my place while Hoseok stares at me with confused eyes.

"What's up?" Hoseok ask as he turns off his car and gets out of the car. "I'm sorry to ask but is it okay if I can hurt you?" I ask him. He looks at me confused. "Hurt me? Why?" He ask while crossing his arms. "You'll know eventually but don't worry I have a story covered up, I'll pay you and instantly take you to Hazel so she can help you." I tell him.

His eyebrows furrow together while letting out a sigh. "What story?" He mumbly ask. "So I'll punch you in your rib area and when we go to Hazel, I'll explain to her that you got hit from a guy that was sexually assaulting a girl." I explain to him.

Hoseok looks at me in disbelief as he shakes his head, disagreeing. "No, I'm not agreeing to that." He says. "Why?" I ask him. "Because sexual assault is not something to be messed with, that shit is real and everyday women and little girls go through that shit, something they don't deserve to go through, shit, even boys go through that." Hoseok explains to me.

I know using sexual assaults in this is very bad but I don't know what excuse to use just to see Hazel, to be near her even.

I take a step closer to Hoseok. "I'm sorry." I instantly apologize to him as my right hand forms into a fist as I aim it towards Hoseoks ribs. He instantly groans while falling onto the ground while grabbing on the area I hit him at, I kneel down on the ground as I punch him again in the rib, making sure it will get hurt enough.