26

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

Yoongi

My eyes don't look away from the fireflies that fly freely around me.

I can hear the crickets around me as I see the slightly long fresh green grass dance due to the fresh breeze that dances in the air. I inhale the wind and feel like I can breathe.

My eyes follow a firefly that gently flies where the moon is, it flies away but my eyes now stay on the beautiful shining moon. I can feel the moonlight rays in gulf me with its light so I reach my right hand out as if I was able to touch it.

I put my hand back down on my stomach as I simply stare up at the moon. My thoughts begin to think of her, to Hazel as I suddenly recall the moment she called me the moon.

I even remember asking her why.

But she didn't know the right words since at the time, she was only five years old so she just simply smiled up at me without saying anything.

I don't feel anything in the moment, meaning she is okay.

I let out a relief sigh as I slowly shut my eyes, the moon slowly disappearing and before I can close my eyes fully, I feel my heart clenching.

The feeling of hurt and betrayel. But by Taehyung? Why?

That shouldn't matter since she is hurt.

I instantly sit up as I look around to find a door.

The red door.

No where so my eyes land on our treehouse, the treehouse I made for her and instead of the door being the the dark brown door it was, it was replaced with the red door. I instantly run up the wooden steps and try to open the door but it was lock. I inhale and exhale a deep breathe knowing I'll be breaking a rule and that would lead to some consequences but I didn't care.

I already broke so many rules to begin with.

But they were all for her.

I use all my force to break it open and I see the mirror. I quickly go through the mirror and once I was out of the mirror, I look around me to see I'm in front of Taehyungs place, right next to his car.

My heart was telling me he had something to do with it.

I look at mirror of Taehyungs car and go through it as I am now inside of his living room. The minute I step out, Taehyung comes out of no where. Sudden anger fuels inside of me.

"What the hell did you do?" I sternly ask him and he looks at me confusedly. "Um, I don't know what you are talking about and how did you get out? You do know you broke a rule right?" He says with an eyebrow raised. "I don't give a shit, I had already broke enough rules. So tell me what did you do?" I impatiently ask him while glaring at him but sudden realization hits him.

He suddenly smirks as he crosses his arms.

Why is he smirking?

"Ah, I guess she knows. What a shame though, I was having fun." He says while chuckling, rubbing his hands on his chin. "What the fuck are you talking about?" I ask as my patiences thins out but feeling myself unable to do any harm to him just yet since Hazel has been trying hard to control her emotions and I feel proud to say that she is not letting it take over her just yet meaning I am able to not do any harm which was unfortunate.

"I think she may have found out I have been lying to her this entire time." He says with a dark chuckle, simply shrugging. "Glad to say I wasn't the only one lying to her though." He says with a proud smile as he looks at me directly. I then go in front of him and grab onto the collar of his shirt. "You motherfucke-" I stop myself from hitting him when he laughs.

"You do remember that you have been lying to her too, oh please don't tell me you have forgotten." Taehyung says with a cocky smirk. I stare at him in disbelief as he is right.

Before I can say anything, I groan as something hits the back of my head making me fall on the ground, I begin to lose my vision but before I can completely black out, I see Taehyung hovering over me as he looks down at me with a smirk with another figure behind him but I can't make out anything as my vision blurs before I black out.

────────── ⋆⁺₊⋆ ☁︎ ⋆⁺₊⋆ ──────────

sorry for the short chapter but we finally have yoongis pov, how you guys feeling about it? 👀

what do you guys think yoongi is lying about to hazel? if you guys have no clue, guess we will have to look forward to the next chapter and hope you guys are ready for that. 👀

anyways like always, thank you so much for reading and do hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, do look forward for more updates. :)

. <3