sixteen.

Geonna P.O.V

Tony: damn girl. You got this month off. Have your rent due February 3rd
I get up off my knees and wipe my mouth. I grab my purse and jacket and leave to head back to my apartment. I leave out feeling disgusted with myself. I can't keep doing shit like that much longer. I drive to my apartment and I got inside. I lock my door and go straight to the bathroom. I grab a new toothbrush from under the sink and straight my brushing my teeth and tongue heavily. I wash my mouth out with my water and rinse with mouthwash afterwards. I have to find me a job ASAP. I start my shower water, strip out my clothes, and get in and stay in for about 20 minutes. I got in my room and I find another maxi dress but this one doesn't have any sleeves. I put that one of and I throw on a Jean jacket over it as well as some more sandals. I put on deodorant and sprayed my body down. I decide to go to a Gentleman's Club hopefully to get a job.

I get out the car and close and lock my door. I head to the security at the front door.
Me: hey, can I speak to your manager?
Security: one second, let me see if he is available.
He leaves to go inside and I stay outside waiting. He comes back outside shortly.
Security: he is available and told me to lead you that way.
He leads me to the back and a strong smell of week hits my nose the minute I walk in. I make it to the office and he leaves out.
Me: Hi, I'm Geonna Montgomery. I'm hoping to become a stripper. If that is possible.
Manager: wassup. I'm Jeremy. You got a show or something you prepared to do or what?
Me: um not really. I just wanted to do whatever flows to mind.
Jeremy: okay. It's a pole right there. You got a outfit?
Me: no. I could do it in my panties and bra.
Jeremy: I guess that will work. You got any music you wanna hear specifically?
Me: anything will be fine.
I begin to hear some kind of fast music. Sounds like someone Asia listens to. I think his name is Big Boogie or something like that. I begin to sway to the music first. Y'all know I don't have any idea what I'm doing. The first part I hear is "Back in 2010 I was poor as fuck". I put my hands on the pole and begin to twerk while going. I decide to try to be a daredevil. I climb up the pole and begin to twerk in the air. I also begin to "ride air" while I'm in the air. I then flip upside down and shake my legs to make my ass shake. I begin to slide down the pole. When "bitch I'm thuggin" part hits I drop down into a split and continue twerking while in.
Jeremy: stop. I seen all I need to see.
I get up off the floor. I put back on my dress and my shoes.
Me: is that bad?
Jeremy: nah. You hired. Fill out this sheet of paper for me real quick with all your information and I will get the house mom to come direct you around.
I fill out all my information while he gets on the walkie-talkie to tell the house mom to come direct me around. When I'm finished, I give him his sheet back as well as the pencil as the house mom walks in.
Jeremy: I'll send you a schedule later on today about your schedule for the week. New schedules are posted every Sunday.
I nod my head and I head out with the house mom.
House mom: hey girl I'm Angela but everyone here calls me Angie or Ang. What's your name?
Me: Geonna but eb calls be G.
Angela: okay G. Well Yk the office room is. Upfront we have 2 bars. Both work but we don't usually use both until a big night. Back here by Jeremy office is a secluded private room. They like 2000 a room so they not used often unless a celebrity comes in and they want a room with yall.
Me: can they fuck us in there?
Angie: if they money right, yep. But that's up to the girls.
Me: do we get paid from going in the room.
Angie: the most you might get is $500 but the rest goes to Jeremy. Down here is the main stage. It's also some tables down here as well. Back there are 3 booths. Booths are $1000. Yes you get paid from those as well but only like $200. Some days you will be required to dance in the booth and you won't be on the pole that night. Back there is the kitchen. Some days if we are short staffed, they will have you acting as a waitress. Now let's go back here.
She leads me to the back. I guess where all the others girls are. There is 1 girl on stage practicing her tricks.
Angie: okay so this is your area. This is basically where you thrive. Where you see a lot of shit but never say shit about it. Right here is my table. I'm responsible for selling y'all outfits or creating one for y'all. This is the table y'all get ready at. Up there, those fancy mirrors and table and all that is for our advanced girls. They have been way longer than the rest and get paid more than us. There are lockers up here. Your locker is the second to the last one at the bottom. You can put anything in the locker but I don't recommend putting valuables and essentials in there. There are bathrooms back there. And it's a back door right there which is where you will park your car when you come.
Gah damn this a lot.
Angie: okay so lastly, you have top outs. Tip out includes paying me, bartenders, security, waitresses, cooks, Jeremy, Dj, and parking guys. Tip outs are whatever you choose to pay but the main cost is from $20 to $200. When you park your car in the back, you will need a parking decal but it's $15 I believe. You will get that from tony on your next shift. Also, some get an outfit from me. This one is free but any other one you want from me will cost you. I also recommend don't wear the same outfit many times. I think you wear a medium and all mediums are in this box.
I look in the box and I see a pink skippy one. This one looks as if the back fits like a thong. My back is covered, my stomach is out, and my boobs can be seen. Wow. I didn't expect all that. However, I didn't see any other one that catches my attention so I took it.

Angie continues talking to me. It is now 6:32 and I'm just leaving out. I go to my car and get in. I lock the door and crank it up and drive to Wingstop to get me something to eat. Once I'm in, I place my order and I decide to wait in there for my food. I see somebody walk in that looks familiar. When staring for a couple of minutes, I determine that it is one of Domonique friend. I don't know his name nor I have never met him before so I don't think he will notice me. I look down and scroll on my phone until they call my name. Soon I hear my name being called. I get up and grab my food but before I walk out I'm stopped.
Domonique Friend: aye ain't you baby friend?
Me: why
Domonique friend: he been looking fa you.
Me: tell him keep looking
I leave out and I head back to my car. When I get in, I lock my door and I check my food. When I see that it is right, I crank up my car and I drive back to my apartment. When I get there, I lock my car up and I bring my food and outfit with me. I get inside and lock my door up and cut on my living room light. I wash my hands and put my food on the center table in the living room, sit on the floor, and begin watching Grey's Anatomy. I start back working at the daycare on tomorrow. I don't get paid from that though because it is Student Teaching. I basically just monitor what other teachers do for experience. When I finish up my food, I throw away everything and wash my hands again. I go in my room and bring the outfit with me. I take off my clothes and decide to try on this outfit. The outfit is kind of tight but I kind of like it to. It definitely makes my ass look fat. Idk how I feel about my tittes being out but okay. I take off the outfit and decide I will wear it on my first day. I start my bath water and go in the living room to cut off my tv and lights. I go back in the bathroom and get into the tub. I stay in 20 minutes then I get out. I wrap my towel around me, drain the water,and I walk to my room and dry off. I put on shorts and a tank top and go cut off all the rest of my lights. I get into my bed and cut on the tv and watch Love Island for a little minute until I fall asleep.