twenty-seven

Geonna P.O.V

tonight was the night of my birthday bash! the bash starts at 7 and is supposed to end at 11. i wake up to domonique's arms wrapped around my lower back and resting on my butt. that sex last night hit sooo good. i got up from off him and grabbed a robe to put on. i walked downstairs to see what i could cook for him. i grab some pancake mix and set that out as well as bacon. i put the bacon in the oven and got started on making the pancakes for us. while the pancakes were cooking, i got our strawberries and began to cut them up while watching the pancakes at the same time. i soon seen domonique come down the stairs.
me: morning baby
domonique: hey baby.
he comes behind me and wraps his arms around my waist as i finish the pancakes.
me: imma make your plate in a minute.
domonique: take your time baby.
he goes and sits at the bar while i continue cooking. i grab plates from the cabinet and fix our plates. i give him his and i grab mine and sit beside him.
domonique: so what you doing today?
me: i got a hair appointment at 2. but i do need to go get my clothes for tonight from my house.
domonique: what you wearing?
me: when i walk in, it's like this longgg red dress. like prom type shit. then i'm changing into this li red two piece skirt set. with the red thunder 4s.
domonique: gone put that shit on ain't it.
me: stfu. what you doing today?
domonique: after this, probably gone go to the gym to workout, shower, then go to the studio until tonight.
me: i can workout with you?
domonique: of course. but baby i hope yeen just tryna work out cause of that fuck ass nigga jeremy
me: nooo. i just wanna workout to get this body right. when this stomach get flat flat, it's over!
domonique: *laughs* listen, i want you to meet my kids fr.
me: i met jason. you mean loyal ?
domonique: yea. me and my baby mama been getting into it a lot lately so ian seen him in a li minute.
me: yea. well whenever you want me to, i'll be ready baby.
domonique: alright baby. listen, i'm finna go workout. you gone join me in a minute?
me: yes. i'm finna clean up then i'm coming.
he kisses my cheek and i grab our empty plates and take them to the sink. i start the dish water and begin to wash all the dishes used this morning. after that, i put them in the dish's washer to be cleaned again. i wash my hands and go upstairs to domonique room. i look in his drawers for some basketball shorts and an old t-shirt. i put that on then go downstairs to his home gym. i walk in and i hear his music playing.
domonique: damn you look good in my clothes
me: i mean duh. look at me
he laughs and then walks over to his weights. i get on the treadmill and do a normal walk first then i begin to speed up. i then start running on the treadmill for 10 minutes then slow back down to a normal pace. i get off and go lift weights with him. i add in squats periodically.
domonique: youn needa get that ass no fatter than it already is.
me: boy please. you love it
he laughs as we continue working out together. shit i'm tired now. i stop and begin to stretch.
domonique: you done?
me: yep. i gotta take out my hair and some more shit boo. love you. enjoy your workout.
i walk out and go upstairs to domonique room. i grab some alcohol to get the rest of the glue off. i then take off the wig cap and unbraid my hair. i grab a comb to comb it out and then start my shower water. i take off my clothes and get into the shower. i wash my hair first and then my body. after getting out, i wrapped my towel around me and another towel around my head. i dry my body off, put on undergarments, and put on some ripped jeans and one of domonique's shirts. i then put on some crocs. i get the brush blow dryer and brush my hair out while it blow drys. got damn i got a lot of hair. i finish that up and spray perfume on me and put on deodorant. i grab my purse and phone and go back downstairs as domonique comes upstairs.
domonique: finna go to ya hair appointment?
me: yep. i mean it is 1:25
domonique: alright. you coming back here to get dressed?
me: more than likely yes baby.
domonique: okay
me: imma see you later
domonique: okay
i walk out the front door and go back to the benz. i crank it up and drive off to my hair appointment.