seventeen.

Geonna P.O.V

Fast Forwarding to February

Jeremy: Wassup ladies! It's Valentine's Day Weekend. All the single men, the lonely men, and everybody gone be here this weekend. It's Saturday,we gotta make this night some to remember! Tonight,we having a very special celebrity in the building. I'm not gone tell y'all who cause I don't need y'all fucking up ight. Go out there and have fun tonight let's get it!
Jeremy leaves out the girls room. So much has happened to me lately. Me and Dante have been seeing each other a lot more lately. Asia didnt like that so I guess y'all can say she "cut me off". My money has been amazing from this. I never thought I'll be making this much money. On a good night, I'm walking outta here with about 2500 after tip outs. So imagine how much I made before tip outs! Yea I'm loving it. We are about to open up in a few minutes. I usually don't go on until after my friend Brittany or as her stage name "Exotic B". She be setting the bar up high for me but I always deliver.
Angie: alright yall. Y'all know it's gone be a lot of horny single dudes out here. Make sure y'all wear y'all robe at all times. Do not take off your robe until you are about to get on stage to perform. To keep things running smoothly, keep your outfit on under your robe unless you plan on coming back here early enough to change. That's all ladies. Y'all go out and make us some money.
I sit at a table and begin to work on my makeup. I begin to work on my eyebrows then my foundation. I then do my eyeshadow..ion add that much though. I then do my lips and I put on my robe and money bag along with it. I then decide to walk to the main floor. I really don't do anything but walk around until it's my time to go. I have lap dances every now and then but ion do much of those. I wonder who this celebrity is we supposed to have. I got up by the bar and ask for 2 shots on D'usse. I take my shots and I go to the main floor again. I see a cute dude sitting my hisself. I decide to walk up to him.
Me: can I give you a lap dance?
Him: hell yea
I lift my robe up a li bit and start to twerk on him. I then start to grind on him and I slowly feel his member. Damn, it's kinda big. I continue to twerk and grind on him but when I reach 3 minutes, I stop. Ion give lap dances for longer than 3 minutes.
Me: it's $20.
Him: here keep the change. You getting on stage later?
Me: yea you gone be here
Him: right here
He hands me $50 and I put it in my bag. I continue to walk around a little bit longer.
Dj: let's welcome to the stage ladies and gentlemen, Cat Doll.
Idk why that girl came up with that name but it's not appealing to me. Me and her started around the same time but we don't get along. I hear a lot of commotion at the front so I turn around and I see a crew of people surrounded by 3 body guards. I look away and look on stage. Right there, I knew ms. Cat doll fucked up. One rule we have on stage is to never stop for nothing. If a fight breaks out, keep dancing till the song is over. But she turned around and stopped dancing to look at who came in. I shake my head and continue to walk around.
Man: aye li mama
I turn around
Me: yes
Man: I can get a lap dance?
Me: it's $20
He quickly hands me the 20 and stands up for me  to twerk on him. I slowly twerk on him and grind slowly. Since he not as attractive, I give him 2 minutes instead of 1. I seen his member on hard when I got done.
Man: here. Get this other $20.
I take it and decide to walk around some more. I look outside and I see more people coming in. Cat doll gets off stage. She doesn't have much money on the ground but our sweeper comes and gets the money up in a trash bag and takes it to the back to her.
Dj: next up we got our girl by the name of tootie fruityyyy
He cuts off his mic and continues to play music while she gets ready to come out.

Dj: get ready for my girl Ginger coming to the stage next.
I sit down in my chair and begin to put on my heels. I'm just now getting used to wearing them but the minute I'm done on stage, I take them off!
Me: you did good Brittany
Brittany: thanks baby! You ready?
Me: always

I get up from the chair and walk to the curtain waiting for the DJ to call my name. My outfit today was a yellow two piece that was bling out on the top. The 2 songs I was gone dance to were Twerkulator and Maybach by 42 dugg. Keira told me those were good songs to dance to. After working in a strip club for so long, I'm starting to listen to more and more rap music than usual.
Dj: now introducing, Ginger
I go up and start twerking. I hear "it's time for the twerkulator. It's time for the twerkulator". I squat real low in front and begin to twerk. When the beat drops, I begin to climb up the pole and run circles around it while in the air. I climb up a little more and begin to ride the air. When it hits the chorus, I drop down to the floor, pull my legs behind me, and continue to twerk. I look over in the VIP section and I see Domonique. I can't stop though so I continue to twerk. I then hear the song switch over to "Cash out thick bitch from the west side". I get up off the floor and climb up the pole. I then start to sling all the way up the pole. Near the top. I hear "Richie rich fuck her then I leave bitch ain't no give me kiss". I try to do this trick in the air where it seems like my feet are on the floor and I am twerking but it's in the air. I do the trick successfully and I see a bunch of money fly then. While up there, I start to ride the air. I spin down the pole a little stopping midway. I flip upside down and shake my legs together making my ass clap together. I flip back down and when the beat drop on future part, I smash down into the floor, legs still apart, and I make my ass move one cheek at a time and then clapping. I then grab the pole to get up and I shake my ass one last time before getting off stage.
Brittany: period baby. You did that.
Me: thank you.
Angie: yes you did good and I love this outfit on you.
Me: thank you
The sweeper soon comes back stage with my trash bag of money and I take it. I go in my locker and begin to put on my gloves so I can count my money.

When I get done counting, I counted 3000. There was a lot of $100 bills which meant that Domonique threw them. I got 50 out for Angie and the DJ. I get $10 for each cook, cashier, and bartender. I get $100 out for Jeremy. I put the money in my bra and I take the trash bag out to my car in my trunk. I go back inside to pay everybody then I go to the main floor. As I walk past the VIP area, my arm is tapped on. The boy who tapped me was the same boy I just danced to.
Dugg: aye you did ya shit to my song no cap.
Me: thank you.
Domonique: you gone act like Youn know a nigga
Me: hi Domonique.
Domonique: man look stop acting like that.
Me: *laughs* Ight
Domonique: can I get ya number? We can hang out somewhere. Some time.
Me: I got a some kind of friend.
Domonique: ion care about that. Give me the number.
I give him my number and he put it in his phone and he claim he just text me. I roll my eyes and I continued to walk around. I wasn't gone be here much longer though. I did a couple more lap dances. I walked past Domonique booth but before I could leave he called my name.
Me: boy what?
Domonique: here
He hands me a whole stack of money but i refuse to take it.
Me: ion need your money
Domonique: ion care about you needing it. Take it
Me: I don't need it.
Domonique: girl take the damn money shit
Me: no
Dugg: man take the money shit
I laugh and take the money.
Domonique: thank you shit
Me: I'm gone bye.

I laugh and walk away from me and head to Jeremy office.
Me: I'm about to go
Jeremy: let me take ya breathalyzer test before you go
He pulls it out and tells me to blow. When my results come back negative, he tells me I'm free to go
Jeremy: you don't work tomorrow do it?
Me: no
Jeremy: okay. I'll post the schedule tomorrow.
I left out and headed to the kitchen first to get me a wing plate then I headed back to our area.
Me: I'm gone Ang
Angie: okay baby. Be safe

It was pretty empty! Wasnt that many girls back here. I go in my locker and take out my purse and bag. I put my robe on and i head to my car. I then drive off towards my apartment. When I get there, I take everything out my car and go inside. I close and lock my door and set my food on the dining room table. I wash my hands, cut on the tv to watch tv for a minute, while eating my food. When I get done, I throw away my food and wash my hands again. I grab the trash bag and pour all of the money into the washer. I cut the washer on deep clean because it cleans my money amazingly! While Thats washing, I start my tub water and strip out my clothes. I get in the tub and stay in 20 minutes then I get out. I wrap my towel around me, cut off all my lights, and go to my room. I put on a gown and get in the bed and quickly doze off to sleep.