nineteen.

Geonna P.O.V

Me: Dante
Dante: Geonna..what you doing here. Oh shit..you with li baby. Aye nigga I'm a huge fan of yours man!
Domonique: preciate it.
Me: who this?
Dante: oh this my coworker..Umm...
Unknown: coworker? Boy you was just fucking me earlier. Ian no coworker
Me: wow. When y'all fucked ?
Unknown: like..around 4:30. Why
Me: fuck you dante
Dante: baby it ain't ev-
Me: get the fuck on
Dante: but-
Me: now.
They walk away and I pick up my water and drink it. Lord knows too much has happened today.
Domonique: you okay?
Me: yea I'm good
Domonique: you sure?
Me: yes
The waiter brings our food out just in time and I begin to eat my food. It was really good. This only my 2nd time here and I don't remember it being this good. We finish eating our food and sit there in silence.
Domonique: so..y'all was fucking?
Me: nigga you sitting over there thinking about that
Domonique: hell yea. Posed to be mines
Me: I coulda been yours but-
Domonique: ion wanna talk about that
Me: I hear you
Domonique: you ready to go?
Me: yea
He calls the waiter over for the check, he pays..and we leave.
Domonique: what you wanna do?
Me: I'm finna go home
Domonique: lemme come over
Me: okay
Domonique: Fr?
Me: yea nigga just follow me
He gets in his car and I get in mines. I pull out the space and go to the street and I soon see him pull up behind me. I think decide to speed off in my li Honda and head to the apartment. However, he soon pulls up behind me. We pull into my apartment complex and I drive to my building. I park and he parks beside me.
Domonique: tryna turn that Honda into a hellcat ain't it
Me: period
He laughs and I head to my front door to unlock it. He comes in right behind me and closes and locks the door.
Me: I'm finna change my clothes but come in and make ya self comfortable
Domonique: alright.
I go in my room and think that damn..this is his first time being here. I go in my drawer and pull out Nike tights and a random PINK shirt. I put them on and go back to the living room area.
Domonique: so wassup
Me: wym?
Domonique: look..I wanna be serious between us.
Me: Domonique-
Domonique: just hear me out. I'm tired of these li small mind games. I want this to be serious between us. I'll go as slow as you want or as fast as you want. I don't care. I want you.
Me: Domonique..I-
Domonique: if it ain't a yes don't say shit
Me: yes..its a yes.
He smiles and I smile and he gives me a kiss. I blush to myself and I get up. I go to the dryer and take all my money out and take it to the living room floor.
Domonique: damn..that's a lot
Me: I know right.
Domonique: be making some off stripping don't it?
Me: sometimes
Domonique: I really don't like you stripping.
Me: I got bills. And until I find something where I actually get paid and it's gone cooperate with my student teaching..this all I got.
Domonique: when student teaching end?
Me: after spring break. Then me and my friends going outta town for spring break. Then I gotta plan my birthday bash.
Domonique: you having a party?
Me: yea..I missed doing it for my 21st because of covid so..doing it this year for my 22nd.
Domonique: Ian hating on it..Yk what place ?
Me: nope. Honestly Ian even been looking
Domonique: lemme handle it for me
I sit there and think about it for a minute
Me: okay. Find a place and when you do..I'll give you the money for it.
Domonique: *laughs* alright
I get my money counter and rubber bands and section the money off. I planned to go to the bank in the morning and deposit all of this. When I finished, I put the money in a duffel bag and put it in my room by the purse. I then go back to the living room.
Me: so what you wanna do
Domonique: whatever you wanna do baby
Me: wanna watch a movie?
Domonique: we can.
Me: okay and I'm finna get some ice cream. And get comfortable. Look like you hot and shit.
Domonique: I am on the slick
Me: okay.
I go to the thermostat and turn it down a little as he takes off his jewelry and his shoes as well as his shirt and leaves on his muscle shirt. I get two bowls down and put ice cream in each other and grab spoons. I take him his bowl and I go in the hall closet and grab a big blanket and lay down on the couch beside him. I find a movie for us to watch and we watch it together.

I wake up and it's 11:15. Me and Domonique were still on the couch. His arm was wrapped around me with his hands resting on my ass and his other hand was in his pants. I get from up off of him and I put the cover on top of him. I put the tv on something regular and grab our bowls. I put them in the sink and cut off all the lights. I go to my room and lay out some clothes to change into. I go to the bathroom and start my tub water. I close the door and strip out my clothes. I wipe off my makeup and put my hair in the bun and get into the tub. As I relax in the tub listening to Jhene I hear somebody at the door.
Me: wassup
Domonique: can I come use the bathroom?

I didn't want him to come in and see all my li goodies but..what the fuck. I don't really care.
Me: you can come in.
He comes in and pulls down his pants and pees into the toilet. I glance over and see his member. Damn..I promise Ian know he was packing like that. I continue into my bath as he washes his hands.
Domonique: um..you want me to leave?
Me: nah why you say that?
Domonique: thought you wanted ya apartment to ya self
Me: nah baby. You good
Domonique: okay
He leaves out and closes the door and I finish my bath. I get out..drain the water..and I wrap my towel around me and walk to my room. I put on my Nike shorts with a random t-shirt.
Me: you wanna come in the bed with me
Domonique: yea
Me: cut off the tv and come on.
I go in my room and cut off the lights and cut the tv on. I put my bonnet on and he comes in my room. He takes off his pants and shirt and gets in the bed. I then join him in bed. He wraps his arm around me with his hands on my ass as I lay on his chest. I soon doze off to sleep.