deliquent encyclopedia

"OKAY!" Mikey squealed happily to his friends, him, Draken, Takemichi, Nahoya, Mitsuya, Baji and Chifuyu all sitting on the grass by the lake

"OKAY!" Mikey squealed happily to his friends, him, Draken, Takemichi, Nahoya, Mitsuya, Baji and Chifuyu all sitting on the grass by the lake. "You know what time of the month it is!"

"You're on your period?" Nahoya joked, Chifuyu letting out a snort before he could hold it back.

"No. It's BUY MIKEY DINNER DAY!"

"Why do we do this every month, again?" Takemichi questioned suspiciously.

"It's his orders. We gotta do it." Draken sighed.

"Alright! How much money we working with?" Mikey crossed his legs and leaned forward, as they were all sitting in a circle.

The boys pulled out their wallets, opening them to reveal a significantly small amount of cash. Less than they usually had.

"...What the heck happened? You all are borderline broke." Mikey monotoned angrily.

"Well I saved a girl!" Nahoya raised his hand pridefully. "She had a broken wrist and needed money to go to the hospital, so I paid her fees!"

"Huh? That sounds like something that happened to me." Takemichi added on.

"You both helped a girl with a broken wrist?" Mikey asked, squinting his eyes.

"...That's what it seems like..." Takemichi murmured.

"Well, Baji and I helped this homeless girl." Chifuyu explained, lifting his left hand to speak.

"And Draken and I paid for this girl's flight. She needed to see her dying mother." Mitsuya denoted.

Mikey glared at all of them, making shivers run down their spines. "Are you telling me you all gave money to some random chicks that you didn't know?"

"...Yeah—" They all said in unison.

"YOU IDIOTS WERE SCAMMED!" Mikey jumped to his feet, lifting his leg up and threatening to kick all of them.

"No way!!!" Takemichi gasped.

"Yeah, the girl with a broken wrist really seemed like she was in pain! I didn't fall for a scam!!"

"Yeah, and the homeless girl looked homeless. What kinda scammer goes that far to make them smell like the sewer system?" Baji growled.

"And the girl we met said she would never stoop so low to lie about her mom dying." Draken argued.

"Mikey, why don't you just pay for your dinner?" Chifuyu asked, making the group fall silent.

Mikey froze, before bursting out into nervous laughter. "Well, there was this street vendor!"

"Go on." The boys muttered.

"And it was 10,000 yen to enter into this wooden board kicking contest! If you break three boards in a row, you win a big teddy bear!"