girl gang

"WHEN IS Y/N GETTING HERE?" Takemichi whispered to Mitsuya as he stood in line with the 2nd division

"WHEN IS Y/N GETTING HERE?" Takemichi whispered to Mitsuya as he stood in line with the 2nd division. All of Toman had been rounded up for an emergency meeting to meet with their new allies; Sweet Lotus.

Just hours before, they kidnapped who they thought was the red headed boy who leads the gang, only to learn that it was a girl who was behind the group known as the Invisible Criminals.

"Who knows. It's been almost half an hour since we were called here, and still, she's a no show." Mitsuya looked down at his watch on his wrist, reading the time.

As soon as that sentence left past his lips, the boys heard a herd of footsteps climb the stairs that led to their base. All 150 teenagers turned around to see who it was.

Mikey grinned to himself. "She's here."

First to appear was y/n, her dressed in the Sweet Lotus uniform. It was a dark red jacket, similar to Mikey's which was set comfortably on her shoulders, as her arms weren't in the sleeves. Underneath she wore a white cropped tank top, a short red skirt, and red sneakers. On her ankles her white leg warmers, and on her wrist were thick white bracelets. It seemed as red was her color—hell, her hair was dyed that color.

Behind her, a large group of more young girls followed. They all wore dark red uniforms, which was a long red trench coat, black leggings, and white boots. It wasn't just y/n, but they all had crazy and unique hair colors and hairstyles. However, y/n was the only one wearing a skirt.

"Wait..." Baji whispered.

"Sweet Lotus is..." Chifuyu murmured.

"A girl gang!?" Nahoya gasped.

"OI!!!!"

The boys turned to a tall girl who was standing by
y/n's side. It was a Japanese girl with tan skin and white hair, which was Dutch braided into two at the scalp. She had eccentric purple eyes, and an angry expression to match. There was a noticeable scar that was on the bridge of her nose.

"Which one of ya bastards hurt our boss!?" She yelled, pointing to y/n's bandaid patch which covered her healing eye. "Speak up now, and I'll tone down on the torture that I'll make ya go through!!!"

"Hey, that voice..." Draken whispered, recalling the girls rude attitude.

"Who would lie about their own momma dyin'?" The girl instantly snapped at Draken, her purple eyes narrowing angrily.

"I'll make sure you never see the light of day again! Now who did this to y/n!"

REI TANAKA

16 years old. Third year in middle school. Vice President of Sweet Lotus. Tallest girl in Sweet Lotus, standing at 6'3. Extremely hot headed. Will do anything to protect y/n and her friends.

"Rei, as much as I would like to see you torture   someone, y/n does not find it pleasurable when we take part in violence."

Toman all turned their heads to a shorter, Japanese girl standing on the other side of y/n. She had jaw length, straight hair, which was dyed a dark blue. She wore glasses that had a bright yellow rim. Her left eye was a bright blue, and the other was a dark brown. Both of her brows were pierced, along with her ears, nose, and belly button.

Chifuyu and Baji instantly recognized her. "The homeless girl???"

As the two friends continued their route to the store, they both noticed a human sitting by one of the bus stops. It seemed to be a young girl, wearing a mask and a hoodie that covered her face. In front of her, was a bowl full of yen bills and coins, and a sign that said;

help the homeless please. anything is appreciated

"We must do everything to ensure the boss is happy. Torture methods would not accomplish that."

AKIRA KANO

15 years old. Second year in middle school.
1st Division Captain. Known as the Sweet Lotus Sadist. Her innocent and smart looks can be off putting, as she really enjoys watching and initiating pain onto other people. Apparently, the human body fascinates her, as it can react in a number of ways based on what you do to it.

"Cmon y/n! Let us play with these boys!!"

Another kid appeared into view. It a person with paler skin than Akira had. The top of their shoulder-length hair was dyed a bright green, and the bottom was black, the two colors mixing flawlessly.

"Some of them are super cute. I'd love so see em' squirm a bit!"

AANYA YAMAGUCHI
14 years old. Second year in middle school. 2nd Division Captain. Enjoys teasing people. Known to be loud and off-the-walls crazy, with no sense of personal space.

Mikey's eyes widened, him pointing to Aanya angrily. "Hey, you scammed me with the wooden board kicking game!!"

"Hm?" Aanya hummed, looking up to the top of the stairs to see the blonde boy seeth. "Oh, it's you!! Hiiiii!!"

"Let's settle down guys!" Y/n panicked, turning around to her friends, waving her hands frantically as sweat spewed from her face. "We're joining them, remember? We aren't here to fight!"

Y/N L/N
15 years old. Third year in Middle School. President of Sweet Lotus. Most likely the kindest gang leader in all of Japan. Respects everyone and everything.

"Well ain't this interesting." Draken sneered, him and the other Toman leaders approaching the gang of girls.

"These are the chicks we gotta work with?" Baji growled.

"Watch ya tone, Rapunzel." Rei hissed, stepping between y/n and the boys.

"HUH!? WHAT DID YOU CALL ME!?"

"R-Rei!" Y/n whisper shouted.

"Now now, let's all relax!" Mikey squeezed between Mitsuya and Chifuyu, blocking Baji's view of Rei. "How about we discuss the terms of everything?"

"Yes, that sounds like a good idea!" Y/n agreed, clasping her hands together.