charles!

"KNOCK KNOCK!" Y/n was folding her laundry on the floor, when she heard someone shout from outside her apartment door

She perked up, facing the sound. "...That sounds like Aanya."

She pushed off her palms to stand up, brushing the dust off her pants that had collected from the freshly washed clothes. "Coming!" She skipped to the door, swinging it open.

As soon as she did, Aanya came flying in with a happy expression, spreading their arms as wide as they could. "Y/NNNNN!!!" They giggled, hugging her by the neck and twisting from side to side.

"Hi Aanya! I didn't know you were coming, I would've prepared some lunch!" Y/n laughed, tightly embracing her best friend.

Aanya pulled away with a smile. "No worries! I stopped by Akira's beforehand and had some of her mom's curry!!"

"I see!" That's when y/n's eyes fell onto the black backpack that Aanya was carrying on their shoulders. "Why do you have that on? It's a Saturday."

"Hm? Oh this!!" They skipped inside and kicked off their shoes, pulling the backpack from off them. They placed it on the floor and unzipped the main pocket. "I have a gift for you, boss!"

"A gift?"

Aanya suddenly pulled out a small white kitten, making y/n gasp with surprise. "A cat! It's so cute!!"

While y/n was suddenly cuddling with the animal and giggling, Aanya went ahead and explained their situation. "My dad found this cat on side of the road and told me to find an owner for it. But for some reason I can't give it to the pound! Do ya want it?—"

"YES!!!"

Aanya watched as y/n's eyes sparkled joyfully. "Really? I had no idea you liked cats!"

"I didn't either! This is the first time I've held one!"

"YOU'RE SO ADORABLE BOSS!!" Aanya cried, making y/n jerk back.

Baji laid on his back on his bed, staring tiredly up at the ceiling

Baji laid on his back on his bed, staring tiredly up at the ceiling. The day was another hot one, so he had the overhead fan and the floor fan blasting on max power. Wearing a white short sleeve shirt and black shorts still wasn't cooling him off either.