slap

tw: attempted suicide

"GIVE ME THE FUCKING KNIFE!!!" He ran to her screaming, wrestling her for the weapon.

"LET GO HANMA!!!!" She yelled, the knife falling out of her hand and onto the carpet. She kicked and squirmed as he held her wrist, eyeing the blade.

"ARE YOU A MORON!? WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH THAT!?"

"WHY ARE YOU HERE!?"

"TO—"

Suddenly, her hand came in contact with his face,
y/n slapping him as hard as she could.

Hanma's head jerked to the side, his gelled up hair starting to fall from its hairstyle. His breathing became unsteady, the side of his face stinging.

"...They died because of me!!!" She scream-cried, panting heavily. "They died because they wanted my father to live!!! They died for me!!! WHY!? I didn't ask them to do that!!! Why didn't they FUCKING think about how I would be miserable without them!? AND YOU! You fucking knew!!! YOU FUCKING KNEW AND DIDN'T TELL ME!!!"

A scoff slipped from his lips, a smirk forming. "...I told you...I let the excitement get to me...I was a
jerk—"

Y/n harshly grabbed his wrists, pushing him down onto the ground and pinning him against the floor. She straddled him, her tangled curls falling forward and draping around him.

Hanma's eyes widened as she angrily huffed, glaring at him with pissed eyes. "I fucking hate you, Hanma." She whispered, her teeth gritting. "...What did I ever do, for you to become some shit faced-bitch?"

"...I didn't know cuss words were in your
vocabulary—"

Y/n reached for the knife, gripping the handle as she brought it up and over her head. She swung the knife down at him, the blade piercing into the hardwood flooring beside his head.

A lump formed in his throat, him turning his eyes to look at his reflection on the shiny blade.

"...Did that make your heart jump, you adrenaline junkie?" She growled, pushing the knife further into the ground.

"...A little bit." He smiled.

He watched her face contort with anger. Just before she could make another move, he slipped his hands from out below her grip and grabbed her triceps, sitting up and holding her tightly. "Alright, that's enough, you made your point, pretty."

"I HATE YOU, HANMA!"

"I know."

"YOU GOT MY FRIENDS KILLED!"

"I know."

"AKIRA DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHO I AM!!!
WHO SHE LOST!!!"

"I know."