Duct Tape

She scoffed in annoyance. 'I'll have to get this fixed.. How did it break, anyway?' She thought, knowing that Marcella couldn't be the culprit since she and her were in the same room all throughout the day. 'Oh well.'

And with that, she gave one final glance at you and the toys, and she began walking out of the room, with two little hands pressed against the bag's fabric.

Little hands teared at the fabric, desperately attempting a final escape to no avail. Once Cynthia left, her stolen prized possession in her grasp, The Left Penny was thrown into the deep pits of sorrow, separation anxiety she had never known about suddenly kicking in. She stood up, taking slow steps towards the door, still reaching out for her sister. In her glassy eyes, it was clear when realization came crashing into her. She finally stood still, going stiff, her gaze not moving away from the open door.

Cautiously, you rose from Raggedy Andy's side and moved towards The Left Penny. Behind you, Andy slowly got up as well, Raggedy Ann walking next to him to watch what you were going to do. Now coming up from behind The Left Penny, you placed a hand on her wooden back. As an immediate reaction to the touch, she turned to stare into your eyes. It took you by surprise, as her features were intense. Yet, she jumped into your arms. You sank down with her, both of you now on your knees in a tight embrace.

Thanks to the power of child imagination, each toy in Marcella's playroom had emotions. Therefore, giving them the ability to cry, like they had acquired tear ducts. And you knew that The Left Penny was crying due to the liquid soaking into your clothes. (Sadly,/Feeling sorry for her,/Not knowing what else to do,) you rubbed her back, giving her as much affection as you could without making her feel uncomfortable in your arms.

Socko led the rest of the toys to your area, wrapping his snake-like body around the two of you in a little circle. The playroom toys huddled around the both of you in a group hug.

"Ple-ease, you have to get her back!" She expressed dolorously, her voice quivering and being caught through her hics of tears. "My sister- you can't let her go!" She was looking up at you, into your button eyes, while she said this.

Andy tugged on your (dress/shirt/skirt/etc.), indicating for you to follow him. You pet The Left Penny's head in a silent way of saying, "I'll be back," then went away from the group with Andy. He brought you over to a wall, then waved his sister over to join you two in conversation.

He sighed, "This type of thing has happened before, Annie knows that. But thing is, it was Captain Contagious who did it, not a person!" He whisper-yelled, pointing up at a makeshift snowglobe that held a man in a pirate outfit. "What are we gonna do?" He looked at both you and Ann, his arms held out as his body portrayed his want for suggestions. "Should we try to save her, Andy?" Ann asked the question you three were contemplating. "Penny over there told me that I had to get her sister back; I don't know if I'd be able to forgive myself if I didn't at least try." You responded, truthfully. These toys were part of your family now, so taking care of each other followed suit.

Both Raggedys thought about what you explained, ultimately agreeing with the last statement. Once they made up their mind to go through with it, they looked at you and each other, almost asking if all of you were ready to go through this. Taking initiative, all three of you marched down to the rest of your family and declared the objective. You glanced at The Left Penny after everyone knew that you three ragdolls were planning to leave, and you could see a faint smile painted on her wooden face. The toys bid their goodbyes, giving hugs and wishes of luck. When The Left Penny hugged you three, she whispered a quiet, "Thank you," in your ear.