Ch. 5 - THE TELL

Wren's outfits:
Video Store -

School / Home / Stiles' House -

Chapter Five
🐺 The Tell 🐺

"Hoosiers is not only the best basketball movie ever made, it's the best sports movie-" Jackson said as Lydia pulled up to the video store, "No." Lydia interrupted. "It's got Gene Hackman and Dennis Hopper-" Jackson said and this time it was Wren from the backseat who cut him off.

"Nope. If we have to watch every lacrosse game, we're not watching sports movies on our free time. And if we have to watch a sports related movie it better be either ,'He Got Game', "The Basketball Diaries', or 'Space Jam'." She said making Lydia smirk and Jackson glanced back at her 

"Guys, I swear to god you'll like it." Jackson still tried to argue, "No." Lydia and Wren both said again. "I am not watching The Notebook again." Jackson said and Lydia just gave him a look making him sigh and get out of the car.

A couple minutes later Wren smiled as Lydia two a picture of the two of them. "Okay, something tells me he doesn't have a clue where The Notebook is or got distracted by other movies... Or both." Wren said and Lydia pursed her lips before nodding. "Yeah, you should probably check on him." Lydia said and Ween nodded in agreement before getting of the cars.

"What are you doing?" Jackson asked as Wren walked in, "I'm assuming you don't know where the notebook is? Considering you're looking at the sports section." Wren said and he glanced at the movies he was looking at before sighing and nodded. "I don't think anyone here knows how to do there job because theres literally no workers." He said making her glance around.

She noticed something on the ground making her furrow her brows before walking down the aisle. When she got closer her eyes widened as she froze, "Jackson..." She said making him walk over to her before noticing the same thing.

Sticking out of one of the aisle was a pair of feet laying there unmoving. Wren took a deep breath before slowly walking closer making Jackson grab her arm as he followed close behind. They made it to the aisle and slowly peeked around to see the store clerk, dead on the floor. Blood everywhere.