Ch. 59 - A PROMISE TO THE DEAD

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Fifty-Nine💰 A Promise To The Dead 💰

Chapter Fifty-Nine
💰 A Promise To The Dead 💰

Scott slowly woke up to find himself being carried by a berserker. The berserkers suddenly threw him into the metal door of the loft making Scott roll down the stairs. He glanced around to see Kate forcefully kicking Kira back into a metal fence door.

Scott quickly got up as Kate rolled off a table and growled at him before he kicked her in the face. He swung at her but she grabbed his arm, twisting it slightly before he shoved her back with his shoulder. They both jumped up onto a table and Kate swiped at him but Scott blocked it before pushing her off the table. She stood up as he flipped off the table, kicking her in the face again.

Scott went to punch Kate but she blocked his arm before punching him in the face making him stumble back onto his knees. She growled before grabbing him by the throat, slamming him into a pillar before punching him again. Scott groaned and sat up before looking over at Kira as the berserker pulled her up slightly by her hair.

"What do you want from us?" Scott asked as he looked back at Kate, "I want a little bit of insight, Scott." Kate said making Scott furrowed his brows. "To what?" Scott asked, "My family. The Argent family has been around for over four hundred years- a powerful, wealthy, aristocratic family of Werewolf Hunters. But yet, somehow, in less than a year, this great family is decimated by a teenage boy." Kate said before she crouched down in front of him.

"So, my question is simple... What the hell is so special about Scott McCall?" Kate asked. "You want me? Take me. Just me." Scott said and Kate shook her head, "No, we're all going. We're all going to church!"

Everything started spinning and once it all stopped two cars pulled up to La Iglesia. Derek got out of a prison transport van and almost instantly a berserker came out of nowhere and grabbed him. It slammed him down onto the ground before bringing it bone knife down on him a couple times.

Everything started spinning again and when it stopped, Scott laid on a table yelling in pain as Kate placed a bear skull on his face.

Wren shot up slightly, glancing around to see she wasnt in her room like normal. She was in Stiles' room where she had apparently fell asleep. She glanced over to see Stiles dead asleep before looking over at the clock to see there was only a few minutes until they had to get up making her sigh.

💰

"Stiles. Stiles!" Wren said trying to wake up Stiles who was still snoring away but he still managed to hum softly, "You have early morning practice for the big game tomorrow, remember?" She said but it didn't wake him up enough.

"Hi..." He said, still asleep making her roll her eyes, "Hey, I'm gonna be watching the game like always so you better not suck." She said. "Not gonna suck..." He whispered making her sigh softly, "You said you wanted to drive Malia and I to school early so I can help her get more studying in for the math test, remember? The one that determines whether or not she gonna be a senior with us next year? Stiles!" She said as he just turned around and groaned.