Ch. 15 - ICE PICK

Wren's outfits:
Gym Class / School / Ice Rink -

Wren's outfits:Gym Class / School / Ice Rink -

School / Ice Rink -

Chapter Fifteen🦎 Ice Rink 🦎

Chapter Fifteen
🦎 Ice Rink 🦎

"

I'm surprised the school had enough money to even think about getting this." Wren said as she stared up at the giant rock climbing wall that was in the middle of the gym. Wren was standing in between Stiles and Lydia as they watch Scott and Allison on the wall.

"How much are you willing to bet that Scott's gonna fall?" She asked and Stiles smirked, "He won't fall, he's better than that." He whispered and she raised her eyebrows. "Twenty bucks that's Scott's gonna fall." She said holding her hand and he nodded and shook her hand, "Deal."

A few seconds later Allison kicked Scott's feet out under him making him fall. Wren laughed and pumped her fist while Stiles groaned, "I am now twenty bucks richer." She laughed making him roll his eyes and suppress a smile. "Alright, next two! Erica and Martin!" Coach yelled making Lydia and Wren look at him.

"Which one?" Wren asked and he looked at him, "Martin #2." He said, gesturing to Wren making Lydia chuckle while Wren looked offended. "Why am I number two?" She asked as she walked over to the wall, "Because you're younger." Coach said and Wren pouted slightly.

Once her and Erica got their gear on, Wren looked over at Erica worriedly, knowing that the girl is epileptic. "Hey." She said making Erica look over at her, "You know you can stop whenever, right? Want me to climb at the same pace?" She asked and Erica took a deep breath, looking back at wall before shaking her head. "No, I'll be okay." She said softly and Wren just looked at her worriedly, "You sure?" She asked and Erica nodded as Coach blew his whistle.

Wren sighed and started climbing up the wall, she kept a slow pace just in case something happened. "Erica? You okay? Dizzy? Vertigo?" Coach yelled up making Wren look down to see Erica not moving. "I'm fine!" Erica called out as Wren climbed back down to her. "Hey, do you feel one coming?" Wren asked and Erica shook her head, "I'm okay."