Ch. 19 - RESTRAINT

Wren's outfit:
Home -

Wren's outfit:Home -

School -

Chapter Nineteen🦎 Restraint 🦎

Chapter Nineteen
🦎 Restraint 🦎

"If Jackson doesn't know what he's doing, then he probably doesn't know someone's controlling him." Wren said as she slightly paced around her room on the phone with Scott and Stiles. "Or he doesn't remember..." Scott said, "What if it's the same kind of thing that happened with Lydia when she took off from the hospital?" Stiles asked and Wren raised her eyebrows slightly.

"A fugue state?" She asked, "He'd have to forget everything. The murder..." Scott said and Wren nodded slightly. "Getting rid of the blood..." She trailed off, "Yeah, he had help with one thing, though- the video. And someone else helped him forget that." Stiles said."Whoever's controlling him." Scott said and Wren sighed, "He thinks he's still becoming a Werewolf and that being with Lydia somehow delayed the whole thing. Do we even try and convince him he's not?" Wren asked.

"If it helps us find out who's controlling him, then yeah..." Scott said and Wren raised her eyebrows, "Whose to say that he'll even talk to us after what we did?" She asked. "It's us! He'll talk to us, right?" Scott asked and Wren scoffed, "Good luck with that." She said before hanging up.

She set her phone down and turn around only to jump when she saw Isaac standing behind her. She looked over at her opened window and sighed, "I thought I shut that..." She mumbled and Isaac shrugged, "You did. You just didn't lock it." He said and she looked at him. "Get out." Wren said and he raised his eyebrows, "So it's Jackson." He said making her eyes widen slightly.

"What?" She asked and he smirked slightly, "I heard your conversation." He said and she sucked in a deep breath. "You can't tell Derek." She said, "Why not?" He asked and she gave him a look. "You've been with him long enough. He's impulsive. He finds out about Jackson the first things he's going to do is kill him." She said and Isaac shrugged, "Is that really that bad? Jackson is a dick." He said.

"Your dad used to beat the shit out of you. Would you still wish death on him?" She said making Isaac pause slightly before clearing his throat. "Didn't think you would go that low." He said and she shrugged, "Didn't think you'd go as low as trying to kill my sister." She said and he sighed.