Ch. 56 - TIME OF DEATH

Wren's outfit:

Chapter Fifty-Six💰 Time Of Death 💰

Chapter Fifty-Six
💰 Time Of Death 💰

Wren and Malia walked around the Hale loft occasionally looking at things until Wren's phone started ringing. She pulled it out to see Stiles calling her making her sigh softly before turning her phone off. "Stiles again?" Malia asked making Wren glance at her, "Yeah." Wren said and Malia raised her eyebrows.

"How many calls is that?" Malia asked and Wren sighed as she looked at a box, "Ten... in the last thirty minutes." She said. "Are you gonna go out with him when you start talking to him again?" Malia asked making Wren cock an eyebrow at her, "Do remember that I just got out of a relationship like three weeks ago." Wren said and Malia shrugged slightly before Wren furrowed her brows.

"Hold on- Why would I date Stiles?" Wren asked and Malia gave her a look, "Because you like him." She said and Wren's eyes widened slightly. "Did Lydia tell you about the crush I had on him when I was nine?" She asked and Malia shook her head, "No, but you just did." She said making Wren roll her eyes.

"And I can tell you like him. I'm bad at math, not people." Malia said and Wren hummed and raised her eyebrows, "You're bad at both but we love you for it." She said before glancing around until she noticed the safe in the middle of the room.

"You think the giant safe would be to obvious?" Wren asked making Malia look over before walking over to it. She broke the handle off, handing it to Wren who just looked at it before sighing as Malia opened the door. Malia pulled out a folder with "Malia Tate - Adoption Records" written on it.

"Looks like we found what we're looking for." Wren said and Malia was about to say something but the sound of footsteps made them turn around to see Peter walking into the vault. "I've got to buy a better safe." He said and Wren raised her eyebrows, "Surprised you didn't after you got robbed a hundred and seventeen million dollars." She said and Peter gave her a look before pointing at the file in Malia's hands.

"I can't let you leave with that." He said and Malia shrugged slightly, "Maybe you won't have a choice." She said and Peter raised his eyebrows. "Is that right?" He asked and she nodded, "I think I could take you. Wren could probably take you." Malia said and Wren shrugged slightly making Peter look at them in amusement.

"You've heard rumors I'm not as strong as I used to be?" Peter asked and Wren scoffed slightly, "Something like that..." She mumbled. Peter smirked in amusement before slamming his fist on a pillar making part of it crumble. Malia jumped slightly while Wren just sighed softly and rolled her eyes, "You know, you werewolves have an interesting way of trying to be intimidating when in reality, you're just a bunch of drama queens." Wren said.

The two girls glanced at each other and Malia just shook her head slightly before holding the file out to Peter. "I said you can't leave with it. I didn't say you couldn't read it." He said before looking at Wren, "You on the other hand. Yours I couldn't find." He said and she shrugged slightly.