Ch. 101 - BACK TO BEACON HILLS

Wren's outfit:
Home -

Wren's outfit:Home -

Beacon Hills -

┌── .·:·.✧🕯📜⏳ ✧.·:·. ──┐

- CHAPTER ONE-HUNDRED-ONE -🏹 Back To Beacon Hills 🏹

🏹 Back To Beacon Hills 🏹

Wren sat at her desk in her in-home office, typing away at her keyboard. She had soft music playing in the background, not really paying attention to it, solely focused on whatever she was doing until she heard Stiles come home. "Wren?" He called out, making her look away from her computer.

"In here!" She called back and a moment later Stiles walked in, "Hey." He said, walking over and giving her a quick kiss, making her smile. "What are you working on?" He asked and she glanced at her computer. "I decided to make another book... to my series..." She said slowly, as if she was just realizing what she was writing, making Stiles raise his eyebrows.

"Last time you subconsciously wrote anything new for that series was back when the hunters were a problem..." He said and Wren sighed softly before getting up, "You read it." She said and Stiles sat down before reading what she wrote. Wren watched him as his brows furrowed while reading.

"What is it?" She asked and he glanced at her, "The characters that are supposed to be you, Lydia, Scott and Malia are doing some kind of ritual that's supposed to bring back Allison's character." He said, making her eyes widen. "What the fuck?" She whispered, moving to stand next to him, reading what she wrote.

She read about her, Lydia's and Scott's characters going back to their hometown. She read about them going to the place where Allison's character died. She read about them meeting up with Argent's character, even Jackson's character was there. She read about them meeting up with Malia's character before doing the ritual. There was even a whole new character.

"That doesn't make any sense..." She mumbled as she read, "The ritual you wrote doesn't sound like something that's supposed to be similar to what you do in real life." Stiles said. Wren was about to say something when her phone started ringing, making her grab it to see Lydia calling her. She glanced at Stiles before stepping away and answering it.

After a little while, Wren hung up before turning to Stiles. "I have to go back... Lydia's getting premonitions of Allison." She said before looking at her computer screen, "I'm writing about the future again." Wren said and Stiles stood up, looking at her worriedly. "Should you be going and dealing with something like this? Is that safe for you right now?" He asked, pressing his hand to her stomach. Or more specifically, her three month pregnant belly.

"I don't think I have a choice, I wrote about my character being there." She said, putting her hand over his before looking up at him. "I'll be fine. I'll be careful." Wren said, noticing his worried look and he sighed softly, "I'd say I should go with you but for some reason you didn't write my character being there." He said. "Maybe my Seer side knows how busy you are as an FBI Agent." Wren said, making him chuckle softly before kissing her.

"I'm gonna want updates every five to ten minutes." He said and she laughed softly and nodded, "Got it." She said.

🏹

Scott pulled up to the ruins of Oak Creek, the place that once had haunting tunnels, now was just a fallen, grassy plot. He glanced down at part of the broken, rusty gate before slowly walking forward, memories of what happened here flashing through his mind.

Lydia pulled up and got out of her car and hesitated for a moment before walking over to Scott, making him look back and smile. "Hey, thanks for coming so fast." He said and Lydia smiled at him before quickly pulling him into a hug. A moment later, another car pulled up, making them pull away and look back to see Wren get out of her car.

She glanced around at the place, trying to not think of when Void had kidnapped her and Lydia and brought them here or the feeling of Allison dying and Lydia's scream. She took a deep breath before walking towards Scott and Lydia. Her sister smiled before quickly running over, throwing her arms around Wren.

Wren laughed softly as she tightly hugged Lydia back for a moment before pulling away to hug Scott. "Hey." He said before glancing over at her car, "No Stiles?" He asked as they pulled back and Wren sighed.

"For some reason I didn't write about his character coming with mine." Wren said, making Scott and Lydia both nod slightly, "And you sure you should be dealing with this, it could be really stressful." Lydia said and Wren gave her an amused look. "I'm pregnant, not a piece of glass." She said before the three of them glanced down at the ground for a moment.

"Do you really think all this is true?" Lydia asked, making them look at her, "Allison being stuck, unable to cross over?" She asked and Scott shook his head. "I don't know. But if being here and doing this thing actually helps her, and no one else gets hurt, I'm up for trying." Scott said and Lydia nodded slightly before looking over at Wren.

"I believe it... After all, I did write it and everything I've ever written has been true." Wren said and Lydia nodded, "Okay, then let's try." She said before holding up a folder of premonition papers she did while Wren pulled out the print outside of what she wrote.

"Says here that we used a handful of earth from the ground where Allison died." Wren said and Lydia nodded in agreement, "That's what this says we need." Lydia said and Scott nodded. "Okay." He said before he stepped up to the patch of ground where Allison died and crouched down. He slightly ran his hand across the ground before Lydia crouched down, gently grabbing his hand while Wren comfortably grabbed Scott's shoulder.

They all glanced at each other before nodding slightly and the girls stepped back. Scott took a deep breath before punching the ground a few times until he was able to grab a handful of dirt. Wren handed him a cloth, helping him wrap the dirt into it before he looked at her and Lydia.

"What's next?" He asked, making them look at him before walking over to the cars.