Ch. 91 - SAID THE SPIDER TO THE FLY

Wren's outfits:
Tate Ranch -

School / McCall House / Tate Ranch -

Chapter Ninety-One⚔ Said The Spider To The Fly ⚔

Chapter Ninety-One
Said The Spider To The Fly

"Wolves, or Werewolves?" Malia asked as she laid on her bed, reading a book about France while Lydia and Wren stood in front of her. "I'm pretty sure it was just wolves." Wren said and Malia flops onto her back and continues reading her book, "Not interested. You go"

"Liam was asking for help from the Werecoyote, not the Banshee or the Seer." Lydia said after setting down a suitcase, "Why me?" Malia asked and Wren shrugged slightly. "Because you're the former animal. No one understands mysterious animal situations like you do."

Malia flops back onto her stomach and looks at Wren and Lydia with her book still in her hands, "I'm done with mysterious animal situations. I want mysterious men- French ones." Malia said.

Wren raised her eyebrows before her and Lydia noticed the website tracking Malia's flight to Paris is blinking "REROUTED". "Your flight's delayed." Lydia said and Malia shook her head, "No, no... It's re-routed. There's a difference." She said making Willow look at her amused.

"Delayed is what happens when a flight is rerouted. So, you have plenty of time to help-" Wren said but got distracted by another pop-up on Malia's laptop before continuing, "And there's a storm system shutting down Charles DeGaulle Airport."

Malia glances back to look at the computer before shrugging and returning to her book, "It's a minor shower." She said making Wren and Lydia look at each other before they gave Malia a look. Malia sighs before turning around and slamming her laptop shut and arguing in a defensive voice.

"Liam's got everything covered. They were just dead wolves. It doesn't sound supernatural to me." Malia said and Wren raised her eyebrows, "We live in Beacon Hills, everything is supernatural."

Wren, Lydia and Natalie are in Natalie's new office as they unpacks the boxes of Natalie's things. Natalie looks at a sheet of paper in a brown manila envelope in confusion, "What's this?"