part 12

Once we were inside I had the broken saw clever with me, but I couldn't use it then I heard a slap. Turning around Kirito had a hand mark on his cheek and Leafa looked mad.

Y/N: What the hell happened?

Yui: Daddy bit Leafa.

Y/N: What? Nevermind I want a new weapon.

We walked around and I looked for a new weapon but nothing interested me.

Y/N: Oh yeah, didn't you get a message before the salamanders attacked?

Leafa: Yeah, I forgot. What's with Recon. Did he fall asleep?

Kirito: Want to log out and try to reach him?

Leafa: Then, I'll log out for a second and check with him. You both wait, and Yui and U/N make sure to take care of my body.

Y/N: Yes ma'am.

Yui: Okay.

Leafa sat down then logged out and we waited for her to come back. After awhile I went to get some food and when I was coming back Leafa and Kirito was running towards me.

Kirito: Come on U/N, lets get going!

Y/N: Where are we going?

Kirito: Leafa can explain.

Leafa: So, in forty minutes, past the valley of the butterflies, a discussion will begin between the sylphs and the cait sith.

Kirito: Can I ask some questions.

Leafa: Go ahead.

Kirito: How do the salamanders benefit from attacking the sylphs and the cat with?

Leafa: First they can stop the alliance. If an information leak on the sylphs side Kills their leader, wouldn't the cait with be very upset?

Y/N: Yeah.

Leafa: Its possible there could also be a war between the sylphs and cait sith. And if you take out the territory's leader, you get thirty percent of the territory's money, and yoy can invade its town for the next ten days and levy whatever tax you want. 

Kirito: You can do that?

Leafa: So, U/N and Kirito, this is a sylphs problem. There's no reason for the both of you to help. If we go to the meeting, there's a chance we won't make it out. We'll have to start at Sylvein again.

Y/N: I can promise you one thing Leafa, I will kick their ass and that's a promise.

She ended up stopping and we did the same.

Leafa: Thank you.

Y/N: You wanna come with uncle for a bit?

Yui: Okay.

Yui went into my pocket and stuck her head out.

Y/N: You point me in the right direction, Kirito try to keep up.

Turning around I went full speed down the tunnel it was hard for Kirito to keep up and monsters spawned in front of us, and I made my wings appear then I sliced through them then found the exit and we left. We flew for a bit until I heard them talking.

Kirito: Where will the talks be taking place?

Leafa: Hmm... Lets see... To the northwest, inside that mountain.

Kirito: How much time do we have left?

Leafa: Twenty minutes.

Kirito: I hope we make it.