The Blue Ogre || Kawata Soya

🌹Fluff🌹
⚠Warning⚠
Harassment/ Abusive Actions
Cursing
Slight Manga spoiler

Note:
Soya Kawata - Angry
Nahoya Kawata - Smiley
*just incase( ・ั₃・ั )

"Soya~! Naho~!" you cheered as you approached the two. "[Name]? What are you doing inside our school?" Angry said looking pissed.

"Oh~ my softie little Angry. I was thrown outside by my sensei. I was about to go to the park but then I decided to skip classes" you answered receiving a bonk from Smiley.

"my meanie little smiley~! what's the deal" you said and pouted.

"You should go back! you're school's far away from here!" Angry said as you laugh.

"Nah, I'm just joking. Starting today, I'll be studying here. Mom and Dad agreed so its fine. Atleast I'll be with you guys from now on. I even promise not  to let Angry cry right?" you answered as they looked surprised.

"What class are you?" Smiley asked. "Class 4" you answered as Angry pulled you still looking pissed.

"We're in the same class" Angry answered as you both entered the classroom and introduced yourself as the transferee.

You met Angry and his brother Smiley at your third grade, transferring to the same  school they were in. Just as first glance, you could tell that Smiley is an actual meanie in behalf of his face smiling. On the other hand, Angry is a big softie and a lot of people took advantage of it. But most of the time, people avoid him because of his angry issues.

"[Name], lets go home together. But you better come with me first since we have a meeting" Angry said as you hummed.

"Of course, Toman isn't it?" you asked as  he nod.

After class, you and Angry went to his motorbike since Smiley already left. His class was dismissed earlier that both of yours.

You held into his waist and not that long, both of  you arrived at the shrine. Both of you were greeted by his unit member.

Is she Angry's girl?

Lucky...

"[Name]-chin, its been so long" a running Mikey went to you running with arms wide open. You step aside making him fall to the floor.

"So mean, [Name]-chin. Anyways, glad to see you again" Mikey said and stood up. You smiled at him and pat his head.

The meeting started and you just listened to them, they planned on attacking a certain gang because of hurting some of  their members.

You slowly smiled knowing that they didn't changed after all. Still fighting for their comrades and friends.

Still goes the same for the next whole week. But  then changed ...

You were walking down the street to the convenience store when you were stopped by some guys in black. "M-may I help you?" you asked them.

You know that you're fucked up. You turned your back against them and about to go to the opposite direction when some guys blocked it again.