|| Broken ||

🌻ANGST🌻
Warning!
Depression(!)
Suicide(!)
Might trigger something

Sorry, I can't really do having all (few) members of Toman chase after [Name]. And its so trashy so I really don't know what did I write. gomen( ̄▽ ̄)
✿Wisteria

"Minna!" you greeted  the others as they lightened up and went to greet you back. "Hi, [Name]" they said and talked about a lot of things.

[Last Name] [Name] is a student from an elite academy. Having an advance education, you always skip your classes and only attends during exam.

You oftenly visit Emma to her school since you've grown some fond with her. You always enjoyed her presence and everything about her.

"Ara~ who are they?" You asked as you pointed Takemichi and Hina. "Ah, This is Takemichy and this is Hina, his wife" Mikey said making Hina and Takemichy blush.

"Hm~ Sweet~" you said adoring their bkushing figure. "Don't worry [Name], we loved so don't be jealous" Mitsuya said as he pats your head.

You suddenly recieved kisses from Mikey, Draken, Baji, Chifuyu and Kazu in your forehead, nose, cheeks and your hand.

"I am not jealous, hmmpp!" you said but chuckled at them.

"Do you guys wanna hang out?" you invited and  received a lot of 'yes' or 'yeah'

After hanging out with them, you went back to your house and started diing  your  routine. A day, obviously   a normal one came.

You went to Emma's school which was different from Mikey's. You waited Emma's dismissal and  waited her  to the cafeteria.

'Wow, a student from Wisteria Private Academy'

'What is she doing here?'

'Wait, isn't she the &#+$) Emma's talking about"

'Ehh?!'

"[Name]…?" a voice crept as you saw Emma. Her eyes widen in shock as  if she saw a ghost. "Emma, I came here to─" you were cut off when she suddenly grabbed you and took you outside the campus.

"Why are you here?!" she suddenly shouted as you looked at her with a wide eye. "What do you mean? aren't we friends?" you asked amd nervously smiled.

She smirked, "Like hell we are, all student in this school recognise you as a slut, don't you know  why?"

"Its because you've been 'boyfriending' almost all of the Toman captains. Even Draken!" she said and pushed you.

"Draken? 'Boyfriending'?" you asked as she scoffed. "Yeah! Flirting almost everyone. Don't you know how I hate you being with me? How I hate seeing your face?" she said like slapping all those  words to you.

She left you dumbfounded, tears attempting to fall. You started walking and went to the shrine. You saw some Toman members, all of them looked at you with disgust, hate and anger.

"W-what?" you asked as Mikey with Draken, Mitsuya, Baji, Chifuyu and Kazetora looking at you with blank eyes.

"What happened? Emma went on us and tell us how you physically hurt her, not only that but verbally as well" Mikey said.