Entry 055 | Baji Keisuke ft. bullied lil sis

Requested by: @anime0403

Young  [Name] woke up to fill a face with  another facade. Being depressed don't pick any person, even though you're so young, that thing didn't care.

Depression is something  that want everyone to feel. Because without it you can't feel any success on succeeding and accomplishing the things you should overcome when it comes to depression.

You were bullied, but why? That's the only thing you don't know.

Why is that? Why can't they just leave you alone? Can't they just mind their own business? Why do they think that it is okay to do such terrible things?

"Witch! The witch is here!" The student said he used his hand to push you over making you stumble to the ground.

"Can't you get that she's just minding her own business?!" Wisteria said as she assisted you. "Just don't mind them. They just don't know what it meant on being shy and socially awkward is. Just approach me if you need something," she said to you as you shy smile to her.

"Thank you," you said as you held her hand and both of you so side by side up to the classroom.

Lunch came in as all of you for your own food provided by the school, you sat by yourself even though Wisteria tried to invite you.

She and her other friends then stood up to sit by outside when the bully guys went there first and put something in your food.

"You're a witch after all so you better eat it now," the guys said and they started on laughing. Wisteria took a good look and saw that it was a dead rat.

"Oi! What are you doing?!" Wisteria' s friend Sumire asked as they were pushed over by the buullies accomplice.

"Sorry but I-" you were cut off when held your mouth forcing a spoon of the food into your mouth making you fall over.

They made fun of you as the others defended you, even made the effort to call the homeroom teacher to back you guys up.

Not that long, it was time for you guys for your P.E. and it is swimming, either the others believe it or not, you actually can't swim. But before you could even approach or find and tell your teacher about it. The bully out of suddenly pushed you on the water making everyone look over at the splash.

You resisted the water because you can't swim and had no idea on how to. "Look! The Witch is casting a a wicked spell!" He yelled.

The other student panicked as the rest called the P.E. teacher for help. As soon as the teacher arrives, you were no longer resisting the water making the other panic.

The teacher wasted no time on diving and brought on the side. He tried to remove the water you sucked in and give you a cpr  (without the kiss). He did removed it but you're still unconscious. The teacher then called an ambulance for you.

It was after school when Baji and Chifuyu went to your school to pick you up but you were not there. "Isn't that [Name]-chan's brother?" He then heard the little girls talking as Chifuyu approached them.

"Do you know where is she?" Chifuyu asked. The girls looked at each other worried. "She got pushed by our classmate and she almost died in drowning, she's now at the hospital," Sumire answered making Baji's eyes widen.

"Who's the student that pushed my sister?" He asked. "He's [random name] and also his friends. They always bully her but they won't listen to us to stop it" the other one said earning a pat from Chifuyu.

They know who it was since it is related to a 1st division member. On walking they saw the said guy as Baji punched the guy. "What the hell- Captain!" He said and fixed his posture.

"That kid made fun of my sister and almost killed her, if I ever saw you again or this kid and your friends. I might not stop myself and kill you all one by one," he said as he crack his knuckles making the guy shiver in fear and run for his life.

Soon after, Baji visited you as Chifuyu stayed by the door.

"Niichan" you said as you leave your bed and jumped on his arms. "Are you okay now? I'm sorry"

"I promise I won't let thus thing happen to you again, love you [name]."

"Love you niichan"