Live Concert || Haitani Ran

🌹🌺Fluff and Requested🌺🌹

Yey, now, it will be  Ran's turn. So in this one, you're a singer and Ran is your ex. Some HQ characters present.
✿Wisteria✿
Italic-thoughts
Bold-Italic- songs
Normal- dialogue

P.S
I created the song WISTERIA LOVE

"MINNA!!!!! HOW ARE YOU GUYS DOING?!" I asked as the fans started to get wild. I giggled and smiled. "Excited are we?" I stated as they cheered.

"First Song, Wisteria Love!"

A flower that Blooms
a flower that dies
A petal that rise
A petal that fall
It always repeat
Just like our love

"I like so please go out with me, Ran-senpai"  I said and he just looked at me. "Sure~" he sang.

I thought that I will experience the way he treat his brother. Like full of care and always being treasured. But I was wrong, during my high school days. He treated me as his maid.

When bullies attack me, he won't do a thing. Just by confessing to him made me lose my friends. Especially my bestfriend.

OH- I'll be entering chorus.

Everyone confessed
And build up courage
Got  rejected
Cause confessing below a tree is a curse
Friendship may lose
Heartbreak may came
"Let's just stay friends,
That will never be the same"
Wisteria Love

Yeah, I remembered that I confessed to Ran below a sakura tree. You must be asking why I called it Wisteria. Its because my friend was Wisteria, when I confessed and Ran and I got together.

She got depressed, she had a heart disease which cause her to almost die. Now, she's in states continuing her medication.

I wish she can forgive me, Which she already did. She has a boyfriend that cared for her. I'm glad that it wasn't  Ran.

Oh─ I'm done singing? I didn't notice hahaha.

"MINNA!!! NOW I WANT TO COVER JULIA BRENNAN'S SONG I'M NOT HER!" I said making the crowd go wild again

She's got blue eyes, long legs
Pretty rosy cheeks
And I've got fair skin, brown hair
Not what you wanted

Yeah, Ran's dream girl. But you know, I'm really into him and loved him. Even though she treats me like a maid and not a princess. He atleast cared for me even just a tiny bit.

No one can change my mind  what can I do? I'm a simo for him after all. I broke up with him, why? Because of her dream girl.

I continued on singing till I finished it. Now, for the special event of the live concert. The Q&A event.

"Now, who wants to ask question?!" I asked the crowd raised their hands up in the air. "The girl over there, that white haired" I pointed as she stood up and smiled. "What's your name?" I asked as a crew staff  gave her a mic.

"My name is Haiba Alisa, I want to ask. What is  inspiration of writing Wisteria Love?" she asked as  I nod.

"Wow, that's unexpected. But, I'll answer it anyway. Hm~ the main inspiration is about my ex and the other reason is for the others out there confessing but got rejected" I answered

"Any more question, Alisa-chan?" I asked

"No, its enough"

"Anyone?!" I asked again as I chose a guy with an orange hair. "I'm Hinata Shoyo, and I want to ask, what brings you to write a song after your ex?"

"It would be the fact that I still loved him, but don't get him wrong, I was the one who broke up with him. Because of some personal reason"

"Last one would be  you,"  I said and pointed out a guy with a purple hair. "Me?" he asked as I smiled. "Yes"

"Uhm ... Since all of they're question is about your ex. I'll ask a thing connected to him"

"Its fine, go on"

"[Name]-chan, If you're given a chance. Will you go back to him?" he asked making me looked surprised by the sudden question.

"Hm, 55% yes because of what I feel about  him. 30% no because of our past relationship which gave  me insecurities  and 15% I don't know because right now I don't know how to face  him. I think I would freak out if that really happens"

"Oniichan, 55% is big chance you know" the other violet haired beside  him said.

"Excuse me…?" I asked as  everyone looked at him. "Oi, Rindou, Ran, what are you two doing?" a salmon haired guy came  in.

Ran suddenly walked from his seat to the stage. "[Name], since I had 55% chance to get back to you, 30% to get rejected and 15% of you freaking out" he said and went to the stage.

KYAAAAA!!!!

IT MUST BE [NAME]-CHAN'S EX

WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

"So, [Name], I know I'm complete idiot. I know that I let you go. I pissed, mocked and provoke you but you never left me. When you left, I was like thank goodness she's gone. But it wasn't thanks at all!"

"I felt empty, I miss your greeting, your hugs and kisses. Which pisses me off the most is that I don't have you beside me anymore. I don't have the right to tell you what I think right or wrong for you. I don't have the right to get your kisses and hugs"

"So, will you let me fix what I destroyed and finish what we started together?"

"Y-You know, I'm still trembling. I'm freaking out. I don't know what to do"

"I was thinking that I was not enough for you, I don't deserve you. Every single time,  I can't forget you. Your face won't get erased"

"I-I was just happy to see you now" I said as I started sobbing. He then hugged me as  I hugged him back. "I love you [Name]. I really do. Incase you don't know" he said as I deepen my face to his face.

"I love you too, I really am. In case you doubt what I feel for you" I answered as the cheering got wild.

I totally forgot were in a live concert.

WISTERIA LOVE ENDING:

But the flower that died will bloom again
So have courage to restart your relationship in anew beginning.