Entry 068: Kawata Souya (Angry)

This is shorter than I thought it would be but here.
-Wisteria

You And Souya were in a relationship since second year and both of you love each other from the moon and back.

It's perfect, though Souya being affectionate on public was a big No. Besides he is known for being Angry. He conceal his self from others. Because in the moment he cried, all hell would broke lose.

It already happened when he's young and also you're there, since you've been classmates since you, him and Nahoya were kids.

Now that you're all grown up, you still stick together even Nahoya would be a third wheel.

You know that Nahoya is a big meanie even though he always smile making Souya the softie on behalf of always being angry.

The three of you entered your school as you and him walk with hands intertwined. Nahoya was walking ahead the both of you.

You and him doesn't have same classes but he and his twin was.

As you and him separated some of your friends hang out with you. But soon as you sat on your desk a random guy in class approached you.

"You're still with him [Name]?" He asked as he grabbed the chair beside you to sit in front of you. "He who?" You asked as you tilt your head.

"Oi, [R/n]-"

"I mean Kawata, that angry Pomeranian who always follow you around. Are you really serious with him?"

"Don't trash talk my boyfriend [R/n]," you said trailing the venom on your voice but didn't stop him.

"Hey, everyone's wondering how did the hottie and smart chick was taken by an angry bird character. Are you into a delinquent type [Name]?" He asked making everyone stare to the both of you.

"Is he even your type?"

You look over the door and saw Souya on the door with his eyes widen and behind him was Nahoya who patted his twin' s back

You look at [R/n] once again as you punch his face and grabbed his collar, "Well, atleast Souya is a delinquent who would protect me, he's also handsome and pretty cute at the same time. He's also a softie, he even surpasses my type and especially he's only mine. Not like you who was rejected because of your shitty treatment to your past partners, not even cute or handsome and especially you're not my type!" You yelled as you kicked him.

You then grabbed your bag as you hold Souya's hand and dragged him outside the school. You called Nahoya on the phone and after some rings he pick it up

"Were skipping classes, be sure to make us some excuses," you said as he said "Roger" while saying murder.

You arrived at his and his twins apartment and he just stayed quiet until you reached his room.

"Don't mind what he said, Souya,"

"Well I don't know, besides I'm not really the type of boy you want to date. I also have some angry issues and just show affection on rare situations," he said.

You took his hand and he looked at you, "Listen Souya, what I said earlier was true. You're not my type but you surpass it. You're a softie and I love it, you're so cute when you're angry or jealous and I really love the way you show affection because it's like your charging yourself with me. I love everything about you and you don't have to change it. Besides I love you because you are Souya, you're not Nahoya, you're not my dream guy, it's because you're the destined guy only reserved for me."

He suddenly jumped to you as both of you cuddled until both of you fell asleep.

Later that day, you got the news that Nahoya beat the shit of [R/n] making Nahoya to be suspended for 2 weeks since he made [R/n]'s face not to be recognized after beatings.