Treat you better | Imaushi Wakasa

Requested by: @moraxxxx-chan

Wakasa loved you. No. The fact is that, he still loves you. The only thing that is blocking him from confessing is that you're already in a relationship with someone else.

That someone else is someone he considers as enemy and he doesn't like the aura vibrating out from that guy.

The bell at the door clings, meaning that a customer entered the cafè you're managing and you own. "Welcome!" You greeted as you look over and saw Wakasa, Benkei, Shinichiro and Takeomi enter the cafè making you smile.

"The usual [Name]," Shinichiro said as you nod and smile at them. After making their orders you said their names. "Waka-chan, Shin-chan, Omi-omi, Kei-kun!" You called as they stood up and took their own orders one by one.

They smiled to you as they went back down to their seats. But, Wakasa didn't leave with them.

There's a stool where [Name] was. "Waka-chan, how are you?" You said as he smiled at you. "Fine and all. How about you?" He asked as you smiled.

"Good as always. Happy, duppy!" You cheerfully said as he stole small glances to you as both of you talk to each other and exchange comments about a topic.

Later on, they left as you closed the cafè and went back to your apartment, expecting another hell of beatings.

As soon as you entered, [Boy Name] grabbed your hair. You cried as you and tried to pull your hair back from his grasp.

"[Boy name], p-please stop!" You yelled as he tightened his grasp and pulled you closer to slap you.

He stopped when your phone binged. He took it from you as he read the message.

Wakasa
Subject: Go out
Wanna go out tomorrow? I wanna spend time with you

[Boy Name]'s eyes twitched and looked at you with a mad face. "Being a slut now?"

"N-no, I-I-.."

He then took your hand, dragging you in the bedroom and tied it in your bed. "Stay there and learn your lesson." he said as he left locking the room.

Your phone suddenly ring as you saw it on the floor. You did your best to reach it using your foot to drag it closer.

"H-hello?" You answered trying not to let him know you're crying but failed eventually.

"[Name]? Are you crying?" Wakasa said on the other side, you can't help but cry silently and only hum as a response.

Without any hesitation he signed something to Shinichiro and the others which they've understood completely. The bad vibe he was feeling out about your boyfriend was just a bad as it can be. Shuffling on the other side can be heard, "I'll come for you."

He didn't hung up his phone and stayed connected with you. He hungs up when he was in front of the door, beat the hell out of your red flag boyfriend and went to the bedroom where you were being tied up.

He untie you, and put your head closer to his chest, "All this time, I know that I can treat you better... Better than he can."